MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB vs MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF
Round 1
MFB Attack Stadium
Gravity Perseus in Defense mode, launched at 80% power with Hasbro Beylauncher.
Lightning LDrago in Upper mode at 145 height, launched with banking and BeylauncherL.
Gravity Perseus launched first.

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 9/20 (45%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 11/20 (55%)
Ties: 0

Round 2
MFB Attack Stadium
Lightning LDrago in Upper mode at 120 height, launched with banking and BeylauncherL.

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 13/20 (65%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 7/20 (35%)

Round 3
MFB Attack Stadium
Gravity Perseus in Defense mode, launched at 80% power with BeylauncherL.
Lightning LDrago in Upper mode at 145 height, launched with banking and BeylauncherL.

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 7/20 (35%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 13/20 (65%)

Round 4
MFB Attack Stadium
Gravity Perseus in Defense mode, launched at 80% power with BeylauncherL.
Lightning LDrago in Upper mode at 120 height, launched with banking and BeylauncherL.

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 11/20 (55%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 8/20 (40%)
Ties: 1

Round 5
MFB Attack Stadium
Gravity Perseus in Counter mode, launched at 80% power with BeylauncherL.

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 11/20 (55%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 9/20 (45%)

Round 6
MFB Attack Stadium
Gravity Perseus in Counter mode, launched at 80% power with BeylauncherL.

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 10/20 (50%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 9/20 (45%)
Ties: 1

Round 7
MFB Attack Stadium

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 9/20 (45%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 11/20 (55%)

Round 8
MFB Attack Stadium

MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 10/20 (50%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 10/20 (50%)

So apparently Gravity is not a viable Defense wheel. In Defense mode, at least. More testing and detailed test results to come later. Right now I'm late for an appointment.
Are you gonna do tests launching it left? Good post nonetheless.

Edit: Gahh I'm stupid and didn't read carefully sorry.
(Jul. 09, 2010  5:04 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: MF Gravity Perseus GB145WB wins: 11/20 (55%)
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF wins: 8/20 (40%)

Anyways, that's lame, but oh well.
There's still counter mode and AD145.
Ah, so Gravity Perseus continues the tradition of painted metal wheels being terrible...
(Jul. 10, 2010  2:21 AM)Sora. Wrote: Ah, so Gravity Perseus continues the tradition of painted metal wheels being terrible...
What about Stardust and the Purple Earth Wheel? :\

Anyway, Thank You Daegor42 for doing so many rounds of testing!
Are you gonna test counter mode?
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:23 PM)~Kenji~ Wrote: Are you gonna test counter mode?

(Jul. 09, 2010  5:04 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: So apparently Gravity is not a viable Defense wheel. In Defense mode, at least. More testing and detailed test results to come later.
Yeah, I'm kinda swamped right now. Testing has taken a back seat to some other stuff. I'll get around to it soon though, I promise.
Counter mode results up. I'm disappointed.
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:18 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Counter mode results up. I'm disappointed.

[Image: n80312280431_4158.jpg]

I am as well... Was hoping for this to be actually worth it's like $60 price tag.
What about testing it with C145 and against Storm Peg and Quetz? Maybe we will experience a turnaround?
(Jul. 11, 2010  7:29 PM)Marco Wrote: What about testing it with C145 and against Storm Peg and Quetz? Maybe we will experience a turnaround?

I don't have a C145. I'm waiting for the Hasbro release. My Quetz hasn't arrived yet either. Also, I've just done 160 Attack vs. Defense tests, and honestly I'm sick of them. Don't expect any more Defense tests for a while.
Perseus hasn't proven to do well with me either.

And I spent 70$ on it -.-.

I am going to try using it in different combos Joyful_2

Hopefully, that will prevail.
To be fair though Quetz 90RF had a 50-55% win rate over MF Libra C145WB when Libra was still in, it didn't mean MF Libra C145WB was a bad combo either.

MF Lightning L Drago is a very consistent attack type, and in my experience with it has proven to be as consistent, if not more against a wider variety of combo's than Quetz 90RF (which seems to do awkwardly against GB145 combo's :s) all it takes is a solid sliding shoot technique.

If possible, try and see the difference with it against something more... normally played/easier accessed like Storm 100RF.
(Jul. 12, 2010  12:54 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: To be fair though Quetz 90RF had a 50-55% win rate over MF Libra C145WB when Libra was still in, it didn't mean MF Libra C145WB was a bad combo either.

MF Lightning L Drago is a very consistent attack type, and in my experience with it has proven to be as consistent, if not more against a wider variety of combo's than Quetz 90RF (which seems to do awkwardly against GB145 combo's :s) all it takes is a solid sliding shoot technique.

If possible, try and see the difference with it against something more... normally played/easier accessed like Storm 100RF.

I will, but not any time soon.
Yeah sorry I kind of missed the fact that you did like 160 tests. Anyways if you are going to do tests against low attackers just wait until August to snag a C145 if not the tests won't be very accurate.
I find that Gravity makes for a nice attacker in right spin at the 145 height. I've also found that RS improves its defensive capabilities.

Those are my 2 cents, make of them what you will...