MF Gravity Perseus AD145RS

(May. 20, 2011  2:21 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  2:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When you stop acting like you own the customizations forum and every combo you come up with is godly, then you can tell me to "stop trying to tell you what to do as if i'm some sort of mod".

You can say "no offense" and be offensive. That line is not a pardon to your words.

So what your saying is Time Rook should be closed and counter combos should not be a part of our metagame or the game period? Well, if that's the case, I should stop playing because that's all I do.

Everything is worth staying open if there are clear and concise results, a purpose, and a valuable discussion. Even you admitted there was "potential", which means you know exactly why it's still open, so why ask other than to be offensive?
You're the only one that thinks I think that about the combos I make/popularize. I just defend it and others can do it as well. Many others at that. If they put it on a high pedestal that's their business. I'm not stopping them or telling them to. Stop trying to guess what I'm thinking like you know me outside of beyblade tournaments. It's rather annoying. If I wanted to be offensive I would have said the combo sucks however I did not and I don't think it sucks. Also, time rook beats EVERY stamina type out and I have tests to prove that. Hydreigon can vouch for me on that. I made that for him to use and beat stamina and its no issue with doing so. They just have not been posted so no time rook should not be closed. It just opened last night. Having potential and being viable for use against anything else are two very different things.
I'm the only one that thinks that way or I'm the only one that posts about it?

Of course an attack type is going to beat a stamina. Its use is attack, yes? Then a defensive combo should beat it *shrug*. Just like a stamina combo should treat a defense type.

Also, how are we talking about outside of Beyblade tournaments? Why would we be discussing anything aside from Beyblade in the Beyblade customizations section of a Beyblade forum? I'm fairly certain we're talking about Beyblade here. Or is this Bakugan?

But really, this topic is not about you and me, this topic is about the Defending Hero. I've answered your question so really, there is no point in continuing this argument as it is counter-productive.
LT is good and DH is suppose to counter it. But if it does not then it's a failure not much said.
(May. 22, 2011  7:59 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: LT is good and DH is suppose to counter it. But if it does not then it's a failure not much said.

*cough**cough*Time Rook*cough**cough*

Not saying it's bad, but just because a combo is supposed to counter another combo doesn't mean that it does bad against everything else...
Yes, it usually does mean that. It is hard to find a counter combination which neutralizes what you want effectively, and beat everything else too.
I'm just wondering, but couldn't you put on the MF-H to reduce the balance problem and increase defense or am I wrong? Just wondering though.
I would in general not use this combo, it's an example of the supposed "counters" that didn't work that well.

MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS basically outclasses it, and actually works against MF LLD BD145LRF.
There's also the LDD 230CS combo (which works against both MF LLD BD145lRF and MF MLD CH120XF, and a bunch of other things, with a good CS), and the combo's I mentioned to you in AAQGAA.

Also, MF-H Basalt Aquario 85RS does great against MF LLD BD145LRF too.
On what? MF-H Basalt _____ _____ RS? If you meant that, you should use 85/90 on it.
If you guys are going to revive this, you might want to get Pocky to change the title..
I'm still skeptical about MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS, but that is sort of unrelated unless we're making this the general MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF counter thread.
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:03 PM)Dan Wrote: If you guys are going to revive this, you might want to get Pocky to change the title..

I had already edited the title essentially two hours before you made that post ...
Well, if you're doubting my tests on MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS, sure, but 1 win in 20 is a counter to me Wink

But yeah, this isn't really the place (though it is full of similar discussion)...
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:03 PM)Dan Wrote: If you guys are going to revive this, you might want to get Pocky to change the title..

I had already edited the title essentially two hours before you made that post ...

Woah, sorry its just I checked in earlier on my phone before it was changed!
Whoops. :V Sorry
@Th!nk: I missed those! Well then, I guess its pretty good then isn't it?
It's kinda niche, MF MLD CH120XF murders it. It's quite handy, though.