MF-F Hell Blaze D:D a good balance?

I was trying to come up with a decent balance combo while I came across this. It is built by me but I'm probably not the first to come up with this combo. Hell is generally a good balance wheel, Yes in most cases death is better, but I was looking for a specific combo. Blaze (eclipse ver.) Is pretty much collectible and doesn't have any particular use in Metagame, but I think it sounds good with hell and it has 3.3 Grams, which is decent. Then delta drive for a bit of versatility, I found that all of the tips work very proficiently with these parts, And it can adapt to multiple situations. It surprisingly beat Basalt cancer AD145 Wd in defense mode multiple times (8-2). I'm just looking for a bit of feedback from you all, Test if you would like to. If you do not have blaze available then I would use Phoenix, but I'm sure there is a better-suited replacement, Thank you!
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:37 AM)jayson12121212 Wrote: I was trying to come up with a decent balance combo while I came across this. It is built by me but I'm probably not the first to come up with this combo. Hell is generally a good balance wheel, Yes in most cases death is better, but I was looking for a specific combo. Blaze (eclipse ver.) Is pretty much collectible and doesn't have any particular use in Metagame, but I think it sounds good with hell and it has 3.3 Grams, which is decent. Then delta drive for a bit of versatility, I found that all of the tips work very proficiently with these parts, And it can adapt to multiple situations. It surprisingly beat Basalt cancer AD145 Wd in defense mode multiple times (8-2). I'm just looking for a bit of feedback from you all, Test if you would like to. If you do not have blaze available then I would use Phoenix, but I'm sure there is a better-suited replacement, Thank you!

Hi. Hell is a good wheel for balance, but I beleive you have better options available. Blaze should be replaced by something heavier, like Kerbecs, Nemesis, Cancer, Pegasis 2/3 , aquario, hades, cygnus, or bull. Delta Drive is not great, but it is the best if you are looking for that sort of thing. I would personally use Diablo Kerbecs D: D. If you want to use hell, use Hell kerbecs/aquario/bull/hades/cancer/cygnus 90/85/Lw105/df105/Ch120 Mf/cs/mb.

hope this helps!
Agreed. Hell is more suited towards combos on the lower end (sub 105 generally) from what I remember. D : D isn't good pretty much anywhere and should be avoided in most cases.
(Feb. 18, 2019  9:35 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:37 AM)jayson12121212 Wrote: I was trying to come up with a decent balance combo while I came across this. It is built by me but I'm probably not the first to come up with this combo. Hell is generally a good balance wheel, Yes in most cases death is better, but I was looking for a specific combo. Blaze (eclipse ver.) Is pretty much collectible and doesn't have any particular use in Metagame, but I think it sounds good with hell and it has 3.3 Grams, which is decent. Then delta drive for a bit of versatility, I found that all of the tips work very proficiently with these parts, And it can adapt to multiple situations. It surprisingly beat Basalt cancer AD145 Wd in defense mode multiple times (8-2). I'm just looking for a bit of feedback from you all, Test if you would like to. If you do not have blaze available then I would use Phoenix, but I'm sure there is a better-suited replacement, Thank you!

Hi. Hell is a good wheel for balance, but I beleive you have better options available. Blaze should be replaced by something heavier, like Kerbecs, Nemesis, Cancer, Pegasis 2/3 , aquario, hades, cygnus, or bull. Delta Drive is not great, but it is the best if you are looking for that sort of thing. I would personally use Diablo Kerbecs D: D. If you want to use hell, use Hell kerbecs/aquario/bull/hades/cancer/cygnus 90/85/Lw105/df105/Ch120 Mf/cs/mb.

hope this helps!

Yes, it helps a lot, thank you for your reply. I will definitely try some of these out. I know it is common among change heights, but mine changes mid-battle. thought I should let you know

(Feb. 20, 2019  12:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Agreed. Hell is more suited towards combos on the lower end (sub 105 generally) from what I remember. D : D isn't good pretty much anywhere and should be avoided in most cases.

I know what you mean, and you aren't wrong. I appreciate the reply, but I should probably let you know that this is for casual blading, not competitive.
(Feb. 21, 2019  5:10 AM)jayson12121212 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  9:35 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Hi. Hell is a good wheel for balance, but I beleive you have better options available. Blaze should be replaced by something heavier, like Kerbecs, Nemesis, Cancer, Pegasis 2/3 , aquario, hades, cygnus, or bull. Delta Drive is not great, but it is the best if you are looking for that sort of thing. I would personally use Diablo Kerbecs D: D. If you want to use hell, use Hell kerbecs/aquario/bull/hades/cancer/cygnus 90/85/Lw105/df105/Ch120 Mf/cs/mb.

hope this helps!

Yes, it helps a lot, thank you for your reply. I will definitely try some of these out. I know it is common among change heights, but mine changes mid-battle. thought I should let you know

(Feb. 20, 2019  12:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Agreed. Hell is more suited towards combos on the lower end (sub 105 generally) from what I remember. D : D isn't good pretty much anywhere and should be avoided in most cases.

I know what you mean, and you aren't wrong. I appreciate the reply, but I should probably let you know that this is for casual blading, not competitive.

Even for casual play, using good parts is always a good idea.