MF Basalt Bull 230 WB

i think this combo is decent against most types of beys. you should try it. i think it is very use full in battles. I got this idea when my friend came over he helped me think of the idea and make it.

MF basalt Bull 230 WB VS Burn leone 145 WD
MF basalt Bull/14 wins
burn leone/6 wins

MF basalt Bull 230 WB VS meteo l-drago LW105 LF
MF basalt Bull/12 wins
meteo l-drago/8 wins

MF basalt Bull 230 WB VS earth leone 105 B
MF basalt Bull/12 wins
earth leone/8 wins

i have to say this combo is good.
Those opponents are not top-tier, and are not appropriate to test this combination's worth. Also, what stadium did you use ?
Seriously put the stadium, numbers of rounds, and type of launcher.
Please check the advance forum for top tier combos.
And wouldn't Basalt on a 230 track knock over easy?
No, actually, Basalt on 230 is very good.
These were good testings, but i expected more. I mean read the Natural Testing thread. Also Burn Leone? Comon test it against and L-LDrago if you own one. Also test it against a Burn Gasher, since you have 1 bull, that being used by Basalt. I expected a bit more by the combo. But I have a combo that i hope can defeat it.
Read this and fix up your thread please.

Also, WB is considered very outclassed with the release of RS/RSF/CS. However, if you can show that WB can be used effectively for this combo then please do so.
Actually I find that WB + 230 is pretty good, and with basalts weight, this thing will not be knocked around.
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Actually I find that WB + 230 is pretty good, and with basalts weight, this thing will not be knocked around.

Hmm. Is it as effective rubber defensive tips?
I can only assume that RS is not so great with 230 due to its balance issues and awful stamina, so I assume it would be better than RS and probably around RSF, but I think CS reigns supreme with 230.. I can do tests to validate or dispute what I have just written, after Ignite Your Spirit.
I used a Japanese attack stadium.
I actually think this custom has potential. Basalts weight will help also. I would test it myself, but I lost my last remaining metal face. Should be getting three more soon though.
I still don't get it. And you should use proper top tier combos. Something like MF Lightning L drago CH120RF
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Actually I find that WB + 230 is pretty good, and with basalts weight, this thing will not be knocked around.
A lot of attack combos I have with MF can KO Basalt 230. Lips_sealed

I haven't tried WB, but I would assume that because WB can make a blade tilt, it would give Basalt 230 a hammer effect.

What was Basalt's reaction to any attacks?
MF attackers often hit the underside of Basalt and just freezes for a second or so, it looks as if a lot of energy is lost per underside contact.
The thing about basalt is it can't absorb any impact. There aren't any breaks in the wheel to take a hit. The weight is great, yes, but it's too solid.
AAh when i said freezes I was actually referring to the attacker. Which is stopped in it's tracks if it doesn't get clean contact.
Really? My attackers keep going when I use MF.
Depends on the height, and how you tilt 230WB. I see if it's not a clean hit, the attacker freezes for a second, and then continues. It does lose a chunk of energy.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:22 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Depends on the height, and how you tilt 230WB. I see if it's not a clean hit, the attacker freezes for a second, and then continues. It does lose a chunk of energy.
That's probably why. My MF will seemingly "scrape" at 230 and will (eventually) land a direct hit after 230's stamina was slightly depleted.