Luinor

My son would really like a luinor bey. Where can I buy one for him ? Trying to up his game after he was teased for the beys we bought him Unhappy TIA edit: we live in Toronto
(Nov. 06, 2019  12:39 AM)Bladermommy Wrote: My son would really like a luinor bey. Where can I buy one for him ? Trying to up his game after he was teased for the beys we bought him Unhappy TIA edit: we live in Toronto

Try getting Zwei Longinus here: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...-sp-metsu/
(Nov. 06, 2019  12:39 AM)Bladermommy Wrote: My son would really like a luinor bey. Where can I buy one for him ? Trying to up his game after he was teased for the beys we bought him Unhappy TIA edit: we live in Toronto

Wait, does your son mean a Luinor or a Longinus, please use the specific names for either TT (Takara Tomy) or Hasbro. Personally, I suggest using a TT bey because lets just face it, in competitive tournaments, Hasbro just can't seem to win.
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:29 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:

Wait, does your son mean a Luinor or a Longinus, please use the specific names for either TT (Takara Tomy) or Hasbro. Personally, I suggest using a TT bey because lets just face it, in competitive tournaments, Hasbro just can't seem to win.
He’s gonna get made fun of for using Hasbro so for sure TT.
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:29 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:

He keeps saying Luinor not Longinus and yes TT - we’ve learned already that Hasbro is not cool. I asked him if it was Longinus and he said no.
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:46 AM)Bladermommy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:29 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:  Wait, does your son mean a Luinor or a Longinus, please use the specific names for either TT (Takara Tomy) or Hasbro. Personally, I suggest using a TT bey because lets just face it, in competitive tournaments, Hasbro just can't seem to win.

He keeps saying Luinor not Longinus and yes TT - we’ve learned already that Hasbro is not cool. I asked him if it was Longinus and he said no.

Just get the beyblade I linked you to. There is no TT Luinor. You need to tell him that Luinor is called Longinus in TT. If he says otherwise he is wrong.
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:46 AM)Bladermommy Wrote: He keeps saying Luinor not Longinus and yes TT - we’ve learned already that Hasbro is not cool. I asked him if it was Longinus and he said no.

Just get the beyblade I linked you to. There is no TT Luinor. You need to tell him that Luinor is called Longinus in TT. If he says otherwise he is wrong.

Perfect I will do that. Thank you!
(Nov. 06, 2019  3:22 AM)Bladermommy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just get the beyblade I linked you to. There is no TT Luinor. You need to tell him that Luinor is called Longinus in TT. If he says otherwise he is wrong.

Perfect I will do that. Thank you!

No problem!