Lost Beyblades

My draciel mbd fell out my flat window and when I went down to look for it, it had completely vanished. Even till today it's one of the top 10 unsolved mysteries to me up there with Bermuda triangle.
I would like to know if any of you people lost any parts. If you found it you can still share it.
Some I lost were:
Tornado Wyvern layer (god customize set )not found
Glaive(found)
Metal god chip tool (found)
Flame libra (found)
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:30 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I would like to know if any of you people lost any parts. If you found it you can still share it.
Some I lost were:
Tornado Wyvern layer (god customize set )not found
Glaive(found)
Metal god chip tool (found)
Flame libra (found)

LOL R.I.P Wyvern.
Lost a bunch of launchers too.
A long bey launcher
Phoenix winder
Left string launcher from lost Longinus.
All of these are not found Unhappy
Last summer, we took some beys to the beach with us. I was battling Dranzer S from the Hasbro dual pack against Xcalius X3. The Unite tip flew under a cabinet, and it took us like 20 minutes for us to find it.
I lost one of my atomics and it took like 5 hours to find it.Also I lost my Glaive
I ended up losing my red painted Heavy disk for... about 3 months I think? Mom eventually found it in the family van. It's still a mystery how it got out of the house to wind up there to begin with.

I also lost an entire randomly made bey for some time. Ended up realizing my Holy Horusood layer was missing eventually and went searching for it, finding it in a pile of towels.
I lost my Bearing driver and I couldn't find it. I eventually bought a new one.
That red Fafnir’s green metal god chip and the spiral driver from the god customize set
Just yesterday I lost my Hasbro D3 layer. Big sad
I lost a clip to one of my old draciels bases as a child as well as all hope in life.
(Apr. 25, 2019  12:03 AM)ButterMan Wrote: I lost a clip to one of my old draciels bases as a child as well as all hope in life.

I have a bunch of plastics, and those clips fly off absolutely everywhere. I basically have to build a wall around the stadium to find those clips later.
My byte driver got lost and I have never found it.
Also my Phoenix winder
No joke I lost my whole spriggan Requim somewhere at school!!!! I checked the lost and found for days but it’s still missing to this day!
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:33 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: No joke I lost my whole spriggan Requim somewhere at school!!!! I checked the lost and found for days but it’s still missing to this day!

Oh no! Knowing that there probably is some not so nice kids, they probably took it. But hopefully they didn’t and it will turn up!
I once lost my King Kerbeus. I had just brought all my beys over to my friends house, so I thought I lost it in the street. I found it by stepping on it just outside my door. It wasn't damaged in the process. Another related story is that I once lost my Dark Doomscizor layer. I searched for what seemed like an hour, so I was just about to get up and buy another. I put my shoe on, and guess what? The layer apparently flew into my shoe. Man, my beys really love landing in places where I'm bound to step on.
I lost golden x2 tip but later on get it the same tip back but a different color
My friend lost my Merge driver. He said that he would buy a new one for me
Hasbro Ronin Dragoon, lost it 4 or 5 years ago at home and haven't found it since.
My TT variable driver. I was battling hS/ 0P / V and i burst and it flew somewhere. It is still missing to dis day Unhappy
I also lost my Phoenix winder and I still haven’t found it
I lost a Golden Dranzer S then found it then Lost it
Oh I lost my Rise and evolution ones but expect I have a evolution.
I lost:
Gargoyle
Cosmic Kraken
Shadow Roktvaor ( That one sucks)
and I forgot his name he is a balance type for evolution :C
i lost some stuff from metals like a big bang pegasus, diablo nemesis and a lightning l-drago