[Buying]  Looking to Buy EG Beys

Looking to Buy a lot/bulk amount of engine gear beys. LLooking for dranzer gt, dragoon gt , Zeus, gigars and whatever else you might have . Beys need to be in good condition (8/10) or better . Will but multiple together if priced fairly.  Thanks guys .
(Apr. 03, 2017  5:52 AM)TourePilot Wrote: Looking to Buy a lot/bulk amount of engine gear beys. LLooking for dranzer gt, dragoon gt , Zeus, gigars and whatever else you might have . Beys need to be in good condition (8/10) or better . Will but multiple together if priced fairly.  Thanks guys .

I got some if u check my thread.
(Apr. 03, 2017  5:52 AM)TourePilot Wrote: Looking to Buy a lot/bulk amount of engine gear beys. LLooking for dranzer gt, dragoon gt , Zeus, gigars and whatever else you might have . Beys need to be in good condition (8/10) or better . Will but multiple together if priced fairly.  Thanks guys .

Just to let you know some rare stuff like Poseidon, Dragoon MF, Gigars, Orthrus, Uriel 2 and Dark Gaia Dragoon very soon..
Just wondering how far back of this thread is still relevant. I don't know what I should be browsing or what interests I can ask about.