[Buying]  Looking for some Beyblade Burst Evolution

Hi, guys!
I'm looking for someone who lives in Australia and is willing to help me buying some Beyblade Burst Evolution Beys.

Thanks! Grin
(Nov. 30, 2017  2:53 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Hi, guys!
I'm looking for someone who lives in Australia and is willing to help me buying some Beyblade Burst Evolution Beys.

Thanks! Grin

I think malinoz01 can help u with that

Thanks! Grin

hi are you still interest buy Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution? i'm in australia, beyblade evolution is more expensive than regular beyblade burst, I don't know why? I don't know how much shipping cost to US or international , is may take long because christmas holiday.
how much you willing to spend?
thanks
(Dec. 01, 2017  12:25 AM)[-HULK-] Wrote:

Thanks! Grin

hi are you still interest buy Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution? i'm in australia, beyblade evolution is more expensive than regular beyblade burst, I don't know why? I don't know how much shipping cost to US or international , is may take long because christmas holiday.
thanks

How much is a god valkyrie there??
Also I live in Singapore that's close right?(kinda)
Hey BeyGa,
I have Star Storm Battle sets, and a random mix of 16 evolution Beys coming in a 2-3 days.
See my selling thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-E...ike-Hasbro

Thanks! Grin

See above BeyGa
(Dec. 01, 2017  12:25 AM)[-HULK-] Wrote:

Thanks! Grin

thanks

(Dec. 01, 2017  1:59 AM)malinoz01 Wrote: Hey BeyGa,
I have Star Storm Battle sets, and a random mix of 16 evolution Beys coming in a 2-3 days.
See my selling thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-E...ike-Hasbro

Thanks! Grin

See above BeyGa

Hey, guys! I'm interested in the set, but I'm a bit afraid of the shipping. I'm from Brazil, so there are some little "tricks" for the shipping, such as shipping by SAL and declaring it as a gift.
Hey, guys! I'm interested in the set, but I'm a bit afraid of the shipping. I'm from Brazil, so there are some little "tricks" for the shipping, such as shipping by SAL and declaring it as a gift.
[/quote]

It's risky for me.  I just sold a V3 to somebody in Brazil, they asked the same question.  Honestly, it's probably too much risk.  There's a big chance of it being either marked up even higher in value, (Bad for you) or returned (Bad for me).

Follow my ebay listing above and see what the shipping costs will be. I am not making any money on shipping.
Right. I used to buy from Leo Burst, while he was selling, for more than a year probably, and we never had any trouble regarding it. But I appreciate all the support and kind replies, guys. I guess I'll have to wait for a really long time and try paying 3 times the price in the stores around here.
(Dec. 01, 2017  3:00 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Right. I used to buy from Leo Burst, while he was selling, for more than a year probably, and we never had any trouble regarding it. But I appreciate all the support and kind replies, guys. I guess I'll have to wait for a really long time and try paying 3 times the price in the stores around here.

Me and u both bro, uk also tend to get these beys last behind USA, Australia, India and pretty much the rest of the world.
(Dec. 01, 2017  3:00 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Right. I used to buy from Leo Burst, while he was selling, for more than a year probably, and we never had any trouble regarding it. But I appreciate all the support and kind replies, guys. I guess I'll have to wait for a really long time and try paying 3 times the price in the stores around here.

From what I could understand, SAL is only from Japan. Whilst they do ship to Australia, I can't find where I can send from here.
TT or Hasbro, if it is a TT thenit will be hard to find one on ebay but will be short if you go on yja or buyee, but Hasbro is easier and cheaper to get
get im off amazon
I'm also looking for the Switchstrike Beys as well, no shop in the UK sells anything other than the original Wave 1 Beys it's annoying and we are neglected.

Thanks! Grin

Some bladers in the US found some in their local GameStop
(Dec. 17, 2017  12:50 AM)ShadowKingAzal Wrote: I'm also looking for the Switchstrike Beys as well, no shop in the UK sells anything other than the original Wave 1 Beys it's annoying and we are neglected.

I completely agree