Looking for a seller

I'm looking for basic Beyblade products like grips, beylaunchers, standard beys, etc. I don't get excited over special editions or recolors or tournamant exclusives. I just want to find someone selling Beyblade products for prices close to retail. Used items at a discount could be nice. the market on ebay right now is pretty rou right now. The prices of most accessories have inflated greatly. I can't even get a decent knockoff stadium for less than $20 usd. In fact, I tried buying a particular stadium that. I have previously bought, and the price has been doubled. I looked toward this website, as I have heard good things about the marketplace here from the likes of youtubers such as itris2 and Ldragowolfe. However, that was three years ago. I do not know if things have changed everywhere. I have been out of the beyblade loop for quite some time. Anyway, pm me if you're a fair seller, or email me at vezon.lord.of.anarchy@gmail.com. Actually, I'll provide two other ways of contacting me.

Have an ios device? Send me an iMessage: baboy713@gmail.com

Have a kik account? Kik me: dogeydogethedoge (primary) i_have_ponypox (backup)

Admins: I'll be honest with you, I did not read all the rules. But, I do know how particular forums can be with the content of posts. If I have broken some sort of rule by providing additional contact information besides my wbo usename, I apologize. I will edit them out if it is in fact against regulation.
Does anybody have beyblade parts I nedd them
Welcome to the WBO!!! The trouble with buying a stadium is the shipping. It cost quite a bit to ship a stadium locally, let alone internationally. Feel free to post your needs in the marketplace --> buying forum and a seller might see your post and be selling what you need. The lowest I have seen an official bb-10 stadium (the stadium they use in tournaments) is $60, but you can usually pick up a hasbro stadium $20 on ebay if you look hard enough