[Buying]  Looking for Black Dranzer

OK.. this is a bit of a long shot but for my friends 10th birthday I got him a black dranzer.. and on that same day he lost it.. We recently had a chat about beyblades and he got so nostalgic talking about it. 

His 22nd birthday is coming up on March 21st and I'm planning to get him a Black Dranzer! Could anyone steer me in the direction of someone selling one? Hopefully I can reunite him with the mighty dranzer once again!
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:17 PM)SwitchBladr Wrote: Where are you based?

I'm based in Ireland!
(Feb. 26, 2017  8:13 PM)Dragoon94 Wrote: I'm based in Ireland!

Cool, I'm a UK based seller, and I do ship to Ireland (FREE & Tracked) - I have sold items in Ireland before, not 100% if it matters what part of Ireland but I'm pretty confident it should be fine.
(Feb. 27, 2017  5:33 PM)SwitchBladr Wrote: Cool, I'm a UK based seller, and I do ship to Ireland (FREE & Tracked) - I have sold items in Ireland before, not 100% if it matters what part of Ireland but I'm pretty confident it should be fine.

Awesome! 
Do you have a black dranzer?
I do have one, but I've sorta promised it to someone else. It's not listed on my eBay page yet.
I do get it often though, had like 5 in the past few months!

PM me?
I think I have one. Send me a pm and I can ship
(Feb. 25, 2017  11:41 PM)Dragoon94 Wrote: OK.. this is a bit of a long shot but for my friends 10th birthday I got him a black dranzer.. and on that same day he lost it.. We recently had a chat about beyblades and he got so nostalgic talking about it. 

His 22nd birthday is coming up on March 21st and I'm planning to get him a Black Dranzer! Could anyone steer me in the direction of someone selling one? Hopefully I can reunite him with the mighty dranzer once again!

Selling it super cheap in a lot. Let me know if your interested and check my thread.