Looking For Certain Parts

Hi, does anyone have any of these parts to trade please?

Takara or Hasbro Original Black Galeon AR & SR
Takara or Hasbro Original Green Master Draciel AR
Takara or Hasbro Green Draciel V Neo Right Casings (Or any Green Neo Right Casings that matches Draciel S color)
Takara Green Wide Defense WD
Takara Silver Gabriel AR
Takara Dark Dragoon/Dark Dranzer/Dark Draciel/Dark Driger/Dark Gaia Dragoon SP
Takara Bearing Gyros AR
Takara or Hasbro Killer Eagle AR
Takara or Hasbro Death Gargoyle AR
Takara or Hasbro Venus AR
This is what I offer:

PF Bearing Stinger NIB Unopened
Takara Driger S AR & BB (The color is like the PF version but the color is not exactly the same. It came with this yellow takara stadium but I forgot what it was called and it had a gold 8 Heavy WD but my friend couldn't find it since he gave me these 2 parts.)
There's a lot more stuff but I still have to list them all.

I can't trade first since I got ripped off a few times before. I need to trade for these parts please. Is it possible for someone here to trade those following parts to me?
MC Wrote:Hi, does anyone have any of these parts to trade please?

Takara or Hasbro Green Draciel V Neo Right Casings (Or any Green Neo Right Casings that matches Draciel S color)
Takara Silver Gabriel AR

This is what I offer:

Takara Driger S AR & BB (The color is like the PF version but the color is not exactly the same. It came with this yellow takara stadium but I forgot what it was called and it had a gold 8 Heavy WD but my friend couldn't find it since he gave me these 2 parts.)

I can't trade first since I got ripped off a few times before. I need to trade for these parts please. Is it possible for someone here to trade those following parts to me?

Oh GOD I need that PF Bearing Stinger but I don't have my Beyblades to trade. Um. carp. I would gladly give you what you need for it. If you're willing to wait a while, I can do it.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
MC Wrote:Hi, does anyone have any of these parts to trade please?

Takara Silver Gabriel AR

This is what I offer:

Oh GOD I need that PF Bearing Stinger but I don't have my Beyblades to trade. Um. carp. I would gladly give you what you need for it. If you're willing to wait a while, I can do it.

Awesome. Yeah I can wait. But I'm going to be away from November 30 to the first week of January cause I'm going back to my country for around 5 weeks. I hope we'll still be able to trade when I get back though. Thank you for replying.
I'll see if I can get it for you before you leave. I'd hate to wait till January. Unhappy
Ok, cool. Please let me know by either sending me a PM or reply in this topic when you'll be available to get your stuff to trade. Oh and do you have Survivor Ring SP & Bearing Gyros AR by any chance?
I have the SP, but not the AR.

When I get my stuff, I'll tell you what I have. Smile
Sorry for the long absence but this is what you only need right?

[Image: S6300061.jpg]
[Image: S6300060.jpg]
Yeah. I'm REALLY sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. My Beyblades are at a friend's house and he is a notorious procrastinator, so I haven't gotten them back yet. :\
lol k
when are you getting them back?
MC Wrote:lol k
when are you getting them back?

He said he's sending them next week.
oh ok im gonna be away on nov. 30 anyway so i assume we'll be trading in jan.?
MC Wrote:oh ok im gonna be away on nov. 30 anyway so i assume we'll be trading in jan.?

Yeah, looks like. Unhappy
MC Wrote:Sorry for the long absence but this is what you only need right?

[Image: S6300061.jpg]
[Image: S6300060.jpg]

How did you ever get hold of such a rare Hasbro beyblade? It is practially extinct nowadays!
tyson4ever Wrote:
MC Wrote:Sorry for the long absence but this is what you only need right?

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d88/MC_320/S6300061.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d88/MC_320/S6300060.jpg[IMG]

How did you ever get hold of such a rare Hasbro beyblade? It is practially extinct nowadays!

like your account soon, lol.