[London, United Kingdom] Team Big Bang!

This team is now DISBANDED because there are not enough members and one of them is in 2 teams
could i have an example?
[London, United Kingdom] Team Name
[London,United Kingdom]Team Big Bang?
TBB it is then.
ok i will start a new thread
how do u edit the title? oh yeah i didnt see ur post and already started a new one
Now reopen for applicants
can i join :p

i Want to join but i am already in a team.

TEAM MASTER OF SHADOWS!!!!!!
Don't show disloyalty to your team! Also why would you want to join this team when they are on the same level as your team.
true say. I'll stay in my team but i am going to change the name and make a new thread.
sorry for not being on for a while i had loads of homework!!!!! Soulblade, u still wanna join? You can if u want.
Ahmed u are in the team now hope you will do well! By the way, please pm me your list of beys.
The bey i use is gravity persuese bb 105 (a performance tip which i forgot the name of lol) and sometimes i use basalt bitsies. I change my parts around before battle to find my ultimate bey.

Btw im the last person to join the team just in case anyone dosent know im in it.
dont you think we should get a team signature becuse i know someone is good at making one?
alx, where you the person who sold grand to ZeroBlade at the tournment last saturday.
Since there are only 2 members in the team this team is disbanded sorry
if it is disbanded come to my team ( golden shot )
Sorry I have joined Team Storm Bladers