[London, United Kingdom] Elite Five

If you want to battle them though, maybe you want to improve on your uncustomised galaxy pegasus, so if the e5 are back then beyjun is back, i had only heard of the 4 year old blader but now he is actually back on wbo
I`m also gettin a meteo l drago... so yeah my dream is still alive
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF or Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F CAN NOT beat any of us, nor can those beys beat anyone at a tournament. If you seriously want to battle us, then BeyJun (4 year old) can battle you.
THATS WHAT I WANTED FROM THE START TO BATTLE THE MYSTERIOUS LEADER OF TEAM E 5!!!
But you will still need better combos to beat him
K whatev`s. Still might make a combo but...
Stop SPAMming our team thread. You won't win with those beys... END OFF!
Haven't posted for ages glad too see the E5 is back! UK bladers watch out.
Meet Up- BE THERE, bring Zero-G if possible and MFB.

Tomorrow, Regents Park, Bandstand 12:30!

Attendees: Hell Kid
Blitz
ThePokeBlader
Saint
Blazing Dragon
Braz Man
Wait, so that means today? WHY YOU NO TELL ME EARLIER!
Yes it means today.
Are you able to come along?
No... BECAUSE YOU NO TELL ME EARLIER!
If you told me earlier i would have been able to come, but nevermind...
They only decided to do it yesterday after the tourney when having fun battling with their new Zero G beys which they can't play with in a tourney.
Dang i could`ve made it!!!! well not really since my classes have been extended till 1:00 but i could`ve come 1:30. Oh Carp. I really wanted to meet you guys
Well it was a team meeting and you are not in the team so you probably wouldnt have been able to go anyway
Newsflash apple Blitz isn`t in the team nor is Saint. Lol
Why are you being so cocky, they are mainly meeting up to play with zero g which you don't have anyway
I swear he said possibly MFB. Anyway i just wanted to meet you guys.
Hope the team goes well
(Apr. 22, 2012  4:01 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Hope the team goes well
You do know this team has been around for much longer than you have been a member and the team is already doing well, in fact better than well, we have the top two ranked UK members and the ranked #2 member in the world. The way you put your comment was like we are totally new team... so, just saying.

(Apr. 22, 2012  4:01 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Hope the team goes well

I know i meant hope your tean get`s stronger. If anything i know that ur team is tstrong and i meant hope it gets better. sorry if you took that offensively
the hawks challenge you! (even though there will be most likley only two of us)
Me, Hell Kid and ThePokeBlader have decided to leave the team, due to inactivity.

Best regards, BHK.
Chocked_2 This is bad news Uncertain the UK's best team (Maybe, idk XD) Anyway, I don't get GalaxyPegasus80's abbsession with battling the elite5.
(May. 07, 2012  11:22 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Me, Hell Kid and ThePokeBlader have decided to leave the team, due to inactivity.

Best regards, BHK.
0o0... i haven`t been on for a while so this is big news.
Luck
I really want to battle them because i want to prove my strength wheter i win or lose