[London, UK - 16/5/2015] London Rising: BeyDays Ver.

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

LONDON RISING
BeyDays Ver.

London, UK - 16 May 2015

We started the Revival again in 2015. At first London Rising was a "Work In Progress", but now we have evolved to the next level.

London has Risen from the Ashes and we are back just in time.

LONDON
BeyDays is here
Welcome to the next generation of London Beyblading.

Time:
The tournament itself will start at 12:00pm, so as a guide, aim to arrive for 11:30am. The Tube and public transport services are not very reliable, so plan your journey well in advance.

Regent's Park. We shall be at the Bandstand like ye olden days.

Directions:
Here is a map of Regent's Park. Head to the area marked Bandstand. We suggest taking the London Underground or Bus to Baker Street.

Tournament Format:
Standard MFB Format. We will be doing Round Robin, seeing as we have a small participant pool. But hey, more battles, more fun! Block Round Robin once we get over 12 participants, so be ready for either!

Price:
As usual, all participants must pay a £3 fee. We accept cash only!
If you have a valid Blader Passport, entry is free. Blader Passports can be purchased on the day for £6 and last a whole year! Absolute bargain!

Prizes:
Well, I have now got prizes from my stash I'm willing to give to the winners! Please note that although they may not be top tier parts. Sorry! Credits and Face Boosters will still be awarded!

Hosts and Judges:
This tournament is being hosted by Manicben, somewhat of a veteran and tournament host. I have chosen Ultra and UNKNOWN (depending on numbers) to be judges this time round, due to their support and experience. If you have any queries, either here or on the day, feel free to PM Manicben or talk to one of us on the day, we would be happy to help!

Important Advice:
Despite being around friends and rivals, please remember we are in a public park. Bad behaviour and swearing will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from future events. Please keep your personal belongings with you or in a safe place while at the bandstand. If you see any personal items left around with no apparent owner, please hand it in to a judge, so we can return it to its rightful owner. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Remember to turn up on time. If you arrive later than 12:30pm, your place will be forfeit and you will not be able to participate.

Message from the Hosts:
Woohoo, BeyDays is here and we made it just in time! Thanks to everyone for helping out and confirming early! We will try to have more events, i.e. back to once a month, and please note the upcoming August Burst event. See y'all then.

Confirmed Attendees:

Manicben
Ultra
Blitz
LeeDraciel
xHB_SAUCEx
_Avenger_
_BlueWolfFang_
AtomicCasanova

Unconfirmed Attendees:

RAW

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

That was such an AWESOME event; started off with a BANG but lost to HB Sauce so next time I will gain my revenge! Tongue_out

Anyways, I will be editing a video of this tournament for the BeyChannel, so hopefully that will help with Publicity for future tournaments! ^-^
(May. 18, 2015  2:44 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  2:36 PM)AtomicCasanova Wrote: When will the results be published? My page looks so blank, hehe! Pinching_eyes_2

It takes a wihile for processing etc... Soon probably....

Nope. Kei still is processing stuff from 2014... The last tournament hasn't been processed yet, so it will take quite a while.

I'll be sending a dropbox link to video editors soonish.
(May. 18, 2015  8:52 PM)Manicben Wrote: Nope. Kei still is processing stuff from 2014... The last tournament hasn't been processed yet, so it will take quite a while.

That was only because there was some issues preventing a Toronto tournament from November being processed. There's only one 2014 tournament left that has some issues and is blocking some tournaments in the US from being processed, but that has nothing to do with the UK, so we can probably do yours relatively soon after we receive the results!
(May. 18, 2015  9:01 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  8:52 PM)Manicben Wrote: Nope. Kei still is processing stuff from 2014... The last tournament hasn't been processed yet, so it will take quite a while.

That was only because there was some issues preventing a Toronto tournament from November being processed. There's only one 2014 tournament left that has some issues and is blocking some tournaments in the US from being processed, but that has nothing to do with the UK, so we can probably do yours relatively soon after we receive the results!

Ah, makes sense. Well, we shall see once the previous tournament is processed. I sent the results sheet from the April tournament to Kai-V, but Kei, do you even have that spreadsheet? If not I'll send that and this recent one once I'm done with it.
To me or him, it is all good, do not worry, hah. I have it and I can forward it to him if needed.
We'll also be opening a thread soon where all results spreadsheets can be posted publicly, so it'll be easier to keep track of.
Ok that sounds good Manicben,

Kai-V & Kei I will be sending you the video this time so that you may upload it to the BeyChannel ^-^
TropicalNile
Hey guys, the results are now up! View em here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

xHB_SAUCEx qualified for 3 faces this time! Da heck!? We also had a couple of unconventional winning combos too! Grin

Note on next tournament: Limited Format, Regent's Park, 20 June. Proposal will be submitted soon. Please send in dem confirmations.
(Jun. 04, 2015  1:24 AM)Manicben Wrote: Hey guys, the results are now up! View em here:

xHB_SAUCEx qualified for 3 faces this time! Da heck!? We also had a couple of unconventional winning combos too! Grin

Note on next tournament: Limited Format, Regent's Park, 20 June. Proposal will be submitted soon. Please send in dem confirmations.

The meta has been broken! haha. I only wanted 1 face and its already been added! Thanks guys!
(Jun. 04, 2015  9:27 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  1:24 AM)Manicben Wrote: Hey guys, the results are now up! View em here:

The meta has been broken! haha. I only wanted 1 face and its already been added! Thanks guys!

Did you check the reason for getting the DJ face? Grin
Hopefully the London tournaments get processed soonish... But until then, ready your Limited combos!
(Jun. 04, 2015  1:55 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  9:27 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:

Did you check the reason for getting the DJ face? Grin
Hopefully the London tournaments get processed soonish... But until then, ready your Limited combos!

I did! By far the best explination for the DJ face Wink Sounds good! Time to pull out the old stuff!
I think I should do better in Limited Format rather than standard so this should be interesting, hopefully there will be no more mirror matches

20th of June sounds fine with me so you can count me in and let me know when the tournament thread for June is up! ^-^
Guys, since xHB_SAUCEx can't do the 20th, can people make the 21st (Sunday)? Let me know please (since if more people opt for the 21, that means the party I'm going to on the 20th may need to be controlled a bit Grin )

I'd like to get this Limited tournament going and we will have a standard MFB at Olympic Park in July.

Oh yeah and people should be getting BeyDays faces soonish...
(May. 04, 2015  12:57 AM)Manicben Wrote:
LONDON RISING
BeyDays Ver.

London, UK - 16 May 2015

We started the Revival again in 2015. At first London Rising was a "Work In Progress", but now we have evolved to the next level.

London has Risen from the Ashes and we are back just in time.

LONDON
BeyDays is here
Welcome to the next generation of London Beyblading.

Time:
The tournament itself will start at 12:00pm, so as a guide, aim to arrive for 11:30am. The Tube and public transport services are not very reliable, so plan your journey well in advance.

Regent's Park. We shall be at the Bandstand like ye olden days.

Directions:
Here is a map of Regent's Park. Head to the area marked Bandstand. We suggest taking the London Underground or Bus to Baker Street.

Tournament Format:
Standard MFB Format. We will be doing Round Robin, seeing as we have a small participant pool. But hey, more battles, more fun! Block Round Robin once we get over 12 participants, so be ready for either!

Price:
As usual, all participants must pay a £3 fee. We accept cash only!
If you have a valid Blader Passport, entry is free. Blader Passports can be purchased on the day for £6 and last a whole year! Absolute bargain!

Prizes:
Well, I have now got prizes from my stash I'm willing to give to the winners! Please note that although they may not be top tier parts. Sorry! Credits and Face Boosters will still be awarded!

Hosts and Judges:
This tournament is being hosted by Manicben, somewhat of a veteran and tournament host. I have chosen Ultra and UNKNOWN (depending on numbers) to be judges this time round, due to their support and experience. If you have any queries, either here or on the day, feel free to PM Manicben or talk to one of us on the day, we would be happy to help!

Important Advice:
Despite being around friends and rivals, please remember we are in a public park. Bad behaviour and swearing will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from future events. Please keep your personal belongings with you or in a safe place while at the bandstand. If you see any personal items left around with no apparent owner, please hand it in to a judge, so we can return it to its rightful owner. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Remember to turn up on time. If you arrive later than 12:30pm, your place will be forfeit and you will not be able to participate.

Message from the Hosts:
Woohoo, BeyDays is here and we made it just in time! Thanks to everyone for helping out and confirming early! We will try to have more events, i.e. back to once a month, and please note the upcoming August Burst event. See y'all then.

Confirmed Attendees:

Manicben
Ultra
Blitz
LeeDraciel
xHB_SAUCEx
_Avenger_
_BlueWolfFang_
AtomicCasanova

Unconfirmed Attendees:

RAW
(Jun. 06, 2015  12:34 AM)Manicben Wrote: Guys, since xHB_SAUCEx can't do the 20th, can people make the 21st (Sunday)? Let me know please (since if more people opt for the 21, that means the party I'm going to on the 20th may need to be controlled a bit Grin )

I'd like to get this Limited tournament going and we will have a standard MFB at Olympic Park in July.

Oh yeah and people should be getting BeyDays faces soonish...