Loading time

Is it just me, or is this site really slow to load for anyone else? At first I thought it was my connection, but every other site loads way faster than Beywiki.

Hmm.
Sometimes it seems to go kind of slow. I'll have my host look into if it persists.

Honestly though, I'm considering changing hosts. Lips_sealed
I really don't notice because I use the school's ethernet. Every page loads in about 5-10 seconds, so it's very good.
For me, yes. Every page that I try to load stays blank for a period of time, I assume that it's stuck in a process that's retrieving the data, since other than that it loads fast.
I haven't really noticed anything like that.
It's been a little bit slow for me at times.
it seems a bit slow, but not really annoyingly so.
Sometimes it is very fast, sometime very slow...hummm...
The host optimized some settings for us. Tell me if you notice a change.
When I click on a topic, it gets to the last post faster, but I'm not sur if that's for everyone.
Everything seems to be back to normal for me. Smile
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It's.... slow.

REALLY? Every page loads in under half a second for me.
I works fine for me...I haven't had any problems yet.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It's.... slow.

REALLY? Every page loads in under half a second for me.

Maybe it might be because I live halfway around the world... for me, it takes half a minute instead, but most other sites take less than a second, or a few seconds at most.
There's something wrong with your connection, then. It's working fine for everyone else. Confused
Artie Wrote:Is it just me, or is this site really slow to load for anyone else? At first I thought it was my connection, but every other site loads way faster than Beywiki.

Hmm.

It was probably just your fag Mac.

lol jk.

The forum seems to take a while to figure out that I have posted, like I will post and the post will be there but it still says the last post was by the person before me for a while. Is this some side effect of what you did Brad or is this different.
Quote:The forum seems to take a while to figure out that I have posted, like I will post and the post will be there but it still says the last post was by the person before me for a while. Is this some side effect of what you did Brad or is this different.

I've never had this issue. It sounds like a problem with your browser's cache.
It might just be me and my minimized Maplestory client, but sometimes while I'm typing firefox freezes. Only for beywiki forums Lips_sealed
Yeah it seems the site is slow to (atleast today).
Elmo Wrote:It might just be me and my minimized Maplestory client, but sometimes while I'm typing firefox freezes. Only for beywiki forums Lips_sealed

the forums wouldnt effect your typing. that would be something on your computers end
There was something wrong with Firefox, lol. I rebooted the computer and Firefox works fine now. Yesterday I wouldn't be able to browse for 4 minutes until it froze Lips_sealed