Livestreaming

that live brodcast was alright but i like the host idea also mods could you sticky this or something and every time your about to live brodcast post on this forum
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:41 PM)zack77070 Wrote: that live brodcast was alright but i like the host idea also mods could you sticky this or something and every time your about to live brodcast post on this forum
I think the aim of this would be to make the like, a TV station.

Guys, so sorry about the off angles for the tournament live stream. It was extremely hard to find a good spot for the camera since I was playing/judging/doing everything. I think next time I may ask one of the parents to carry my laptop around and video it since they looked extremely bored.
Wow, I'm impressed, it would be very nice to have a video diary of all tournaments to look back on for research of the metagame (tournament trends) or just for viewing.
Or even just to look at shooting techniques. That's one thing you can't really discuss. For example, no one knew a WD could be an attack type bottom until Bluezee shot it lol
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:41 PM)zack77070 Wrote: that live brodcast was alright but i like the host idea also mods could you sticky this or something and every time your about to live brodcast post on this forum
I think the aim of this would be to make the like, a TV station.

Guys, so sorry about the off angles for the tournament live stream. It was extremely hard to find a good spot for the camera since I was playing/judging/doing everything. I think next time I may ask one of the parents to carry my laptop around and video it since they looked extremely bored.

Yeah, would be a good idea to have someone play "cameraman". You could even have the cameraman be the host I was talking about. Would be good to just have one person make mention of somethings that have been going on in the tournament.

Of course, having the camerman be the host would mean that parents wouldn't be able to do both roles. As I doubt many of them would really know what's going on, lol.
Yes and no, they'd be carrying a laptop around so it may not be the best of ideas. I may just rig something up as an eyepiece since I own a pair of Vuzix. I could mount a webcam to it and have it attached to a netbook in a backpack or something.
This would be so awesome! Though, what would the time of operation be? Saturdays..? And if this was to be weekly, which I am to presume (:V) , What would be going on..? I only bring this up because the whole tournament-stream thing is so basic that questions need not be asked. This is sort of turning into SSBB: Tiers, Tournaments and Live-Streams.. Lmao.
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Or even just to look at shooting techniques. That's one thing you can't really discuss. For example, no one knew a WD could be an attack type bottom until Bluezee shot it lol

LOL. I thought it was pretty normal actually. I guess not. I'm glad we got to show how I launch so people understand and I wouldnt be looked at as cheating. I think we should continue to live stream the tournaments to show strange occurences, matches, etc.
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:55 AM)Dan Wrote: This would be so awesome! Though, what would the time of operation be? Saturdays..? And if this was to be weekly, which I am to presume (:V) , What would be going on..? I only bring this up because the whole tournament-stream thing is so basic that questions need not be asked. This is sort of turning into SSBB: Tiers, Tournaments and Live-Streams.. Lmao.

A little off topic but do you play SSBB by any chance? I would love to play you since I cant battle you from here.
I so want a tutorial on how to shoot WD's like Bluezee and WB's like Dei!
Seriously, post some. Haha, I actually like this idea.
How do I shoot WBs? Chocked_2

Although, I can probably teach you guys to snipe since the advent of the right launcher 2 improves forward force.
I thought you could do some original-type WB shot, you know, Flower pattern IIRC? :V