Little new girl in a nice spinning game...

Hello everyone... I'm the Indian girl from Kolkata who just loves Beyblade.... They are an important part of my life... As I turn 14, I join you... Would like to get some info as a newbie...
Great to hear and welcome to WBO! feel free to ask questions i'm sure many here won't mind helping to answer them
Oh thanks a million... I would like to be accepted before I go in for actual tournaments with awesome Beyblade parts of the new version as soon as I can get them...
Hello, Alexa C H! Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'm not very good with beys though, so I can't recommended any combos. Sorry!
That's completely okay. I myself am not good with them even though I'm crazy about them. Would surely ask you if I have a query...
Hey Alexa C H...I am too from kolkata....If U want...we can meet someday...as I daily go over there for my college purposes...
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:39 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey  Alexa C H...I am too from kolkata....If U want...we  can meet someday...as I daily go over there for my college purposes...

(Nov. 07, 2017  2:39 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey  Alexa C H...I am too from kolkata....If U want...we  can meet someday...as I daily go over there for my college purposes...

Well, I live a way into the suburbs... Not exactly in the city... But sure we can meet someday... Do u play Beyblade? Then we have a battle too...
Sorry Alexa.....there was a time...I played beyblades...but something happened in the past that I had to quit a few things...that included playing beyblade...but dont U worry we will battle using ur beyblades...and also I will treat U to a restaurant...Kolkata is a nice place...
Welcome to WBO! Nice seeing more girl bladers joinning from India! Your 3rd girl blader from kolkata.

BTW If your interested. there are tournaments in kolkata too so maybe you can contact @[ronitnath] once for info on future events
Just a sec. What? I never knew they existed. Kolkata has beyblade fangirls?

Just hope they are real existing characters.

Well can contact me if you are willing to attend tourneys. SaraTheDweller is also there who will be attending December's tournament in Kolkata.
Welcome to the WBO!
No problem, Eleanor. It's alright.
And as for Kolkata's fangirls, my class itself has three more of whom two are my band members. They are real life existing characters.
Welcome to the wbo, hope u have a great experience here
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:02 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Just a sec. What? I never knew they existed. Kolkata has beyblade fangirls?

Well can contact me if you are willing to attend tourneys. SaraTheDweller is also there who will be attending December's tournament in Kolkata.
Will there be a tournament in Kolkata? Plz inform me if you can i.e. if there is held.
(Nov. 09, 2017  11:20 AM)Alexa C H Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:02 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Just a sec. What? I never knew they existed. Kolkata has beyblade fangirls?

Will there be a tournament in Kolkata? Plz inform me if you can i.e. if there is held.

Yes there will be plenty of tournaments. Keep an eye on the WBO tournaments forum for more details.
Welcome to the WBO! Ifyou need any hasbro information or some OK combos, I'm your guy (I'm not the best myself w/ combos...)!
Thanks...
Hey, Alexa. Nice too meet you. I guess you already enjoy the conversations on the WBO, cause that's what I do. I am definitely not the Number1 blader, especially because I am from a german federal country where beyblade isn't very popular. But me and my Best partner, Lost Longinus, will be probably able to give you some good advices, if you don't mind. Smile
Welcome to wbo!