Light a new flame in my country?

I am from singapore for those who don't know and I recently been thinking that if you could try to hold a tourney/do something to bring beyblades to live again? cause my country think beyblades are dead...

any ideas?
What do you expect us to do, exactly, when none of us live in Singapore?

Do your part yourself ... we can't fly to Singapore to help you. You have to promote it, host tournaments, etc. There are some other Singapore members here, consider getting together with them.
Well, I'm being serious here. Why don't you host tournaments? Why don't you get new players?

Remember, the WBO is all made of Bladers like yourself, even the Committee. We don't get paid and we don't work for Takara-Tomy or Hasbro.
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:39 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I am from singapore for those who don't know and I recently been thinking that if you could try to hold a tourney/do something to bring beyblades to live again? cause my country think beyblades are dead...

any ideas?

Prove them wrong! That's how it was here in Wichita for a while, then I brought up Beyblade in a club once at my High School and...BOOM! Everyone was busting out their old blades. It just takes a little determination.
I don't have courage and the attitude to do it....

You can call me coward etc.

But I don't know how to call out bladers

I'll just wait till dub anime comes in my country then...
Isn't there a really huge Singaporean forum called SGCafe or something...? Try asking there.
I don't dare to and adults in singapore don't really play them (SGCafe only have a few children there)
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:02 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I don't dare to and adults in singapore don't really play them (SGCafe only have a few children there)

That's why you have to bring in new fans. About 1/2 of the WBC had no idea what beyblade was and 1 hadn't even heard of it.

You just have to start somewhere small, like some get togethers, show of your blades, let people play a bit and hopefully something will come from it.
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:02 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I don't dare to and adults in singapore don't really play them (SGCafe only have a few children there)

Many members here are adults........
Theres no hurt in trying. Wink
Just have a little guts I suppose. We can only help you, we can't bring back the scene for you.
What's the worst that could happen? say for instance you print out some fliers with a contact email which you make specially for the event if anyone's interested. If no one replies then you're no worse off than when you started, right?

Advertise on a forum or two, it's not too hard.
Isn't Beyblade being sold in Singapore right now, as well?
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Isn't Beyblade being sold in Singapore right now, as well?

yup.
there should be official tournaments sometime soon anyways.
-random Sgrean