LibraD125SF

I plan on making this combo when I get the peices. Its pretty much a highspeed hammer because of its weight I thought it would be a good combo being mildy aggresive would make it likely to smash and instead on wasting all the energy on movement so if it didnt smash immediately it could take some hits afterwards. a regular flat base might be better though but i havent tested. any suggestions? btw ive never used an mfb so pardon the slight ignorance.
Wouldn't a "high speed hammer" have a flat bottom?
(Nov. 28, 2008  5:49 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Wouldn't a "high speed hammer" have a flat bottom?

The base is semi flat did'nt you read the 1st post lol but in some arena to much friction while its spining around the outer circle of a takara stadium it has no enegery left to fight in the middle semi flat for a balanced combo and that alls "High speed hamer is what it would be like well sorta i wanted to see if libra had smash potential ive got a name for it maybe something like "LIBRA JUSTICE" or something not as lame
Don't you want a "high speed hammer"? Wouldn't the wheel and track would have pretty good endurance anyways? Wouldn't you use F bottom?

EDIT: http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1773.html
(Nov. 28, 2008  6:01 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Don't you want a "high speed hammer"? Wouldn't the wheel and track would have pretty good endurance anyways? Wouldn't you use F bottom?

Actualy that would alot better since it'll have way more power instead of using it on weak attacks !(LibraD125F)! but will it be good?
watch kid dragoon's video of it on youtube LibraD125SF vs wolborg ms (no way to copy paste links on wii browser sry)
it was amazing libra k.o.'d wolborg ms but, wolborg outspan it in the other battles by a second! I was amazed
(Nov. 28, 2008  5:53 PM)savatoex Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2008  5:49 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Wouldn't a "high speed hammer" have a flat bottom?

The base is semi flat did'nt you read the 1st post lol

He's saying it should have a Flat, not a Semi-Flat.

(Dec. 02, 2008  8:19 PM)savatoex Wrote: watch kid dragoon's video of it on youtube LibraD125SF vs wolborg ms (no way to copy paste links on wii browser sry)
it was amazing libra k.o.'d wolborg ms but, wolborg outspan it in the other battles by a second! I was amazed

This doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if Wolborg MS wins by a second or a minute. It usually wins by a very small margin, but wins consistently, and that's what is important.
Well... for your combo, I tested it. It spins not at a very high speed, but it did manage to knock the defense beys out of the field. It does have trouble with attack types, being knocked here, there and all over the field. So you might want to fix it a bit.
I tested this customization before and SF actually decreases the spinning velocity drastically that it even causes wobbling issues which caused it to get even beaten by a Pegasis 105F, using Ball Sharp or Defense or Ball bottom stabilizes it in way that it would be defense blade as it cannot really serve as neither a defense nor an attack type...