Level Chips

I am fortunate enough to be able to buy a Forneus from the booster 13 off of eBay. Not everyone is that fortunate. Don't be cruel to those people.

Whatever reasons TT have for the level chip scarcity, I do not accept those reasons as valid. It seems like the layers were intentionally designed with flaws for a level chip cash grab later on.
Just because you prefer hasbro doesn’t mean you aren’t a true fan. Plenty of kids don’t have the money to order tt bays from japan, and to those that say that hasbro beys are light and fragile, in my experience tt stuff actually tends to be more fragile, the metal on cho z layers gets loose and jiggles around a bit, the rails for the string launcher grips get worn out, and the handle for the string launcher gets chipped from hitting against the body of the launcher. Hasbro beys are lighter because that’s hasbros way of trying to balance out the meta. The hasbro names of beys May be weird, but I for one actually kind of like them, it’s always interesting to see how hasbro will change them. You may say that hasbro is incapable of making good stuff, but their golden string launcher that comes with the special xcalius is better, smoother, and more durable than any tt launcher so far from what I’ve heard.

Sorry for being off topic
I'm going to receive two 3D printed STEEL level chips soon.
But I only need one, so if anyone's interested, let me know. (I'm from Germany)
(Feb. 01, 2019  11:49 PM)Homax Wrote: I'm going to receive two 3D printed STEEL level chips soon.
But I only need one, so if anyone's interested, let me know.  (I'm from Germany)

If you have an official Level Chip, let us know if there is significant difference between that and a steel one.
(Feb. 01, 2019  11:49 PM)Homax Wrote: I'm going to receive two 3D printed STEEL level chips soon.
But I only need one, so if anyone's interested, let me know. (I'm from Germany)

I hope this doesn't damage anything.