Let’s Talk About School

For some reason, my track team is really good at socializing and doing their sports thing, but when it comes to counting for stretches...

Its like they dont know what numbers are. They either stay silent or count out of order
(Oct. 09, 2019  12:21 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: For some reason, my track team is really good at socializing and doing their sports thing, but when it comes to counting for stretches...

Its like they dont know what numbers are. They either stay silent or count out of order
My cross country team does that too. For our static stretches, people will count "1, 4, 5, 9, 9, 9, 9, 10" or something like that.
Guess what? I just was ranting bout my carp maths teacher yesterday and I got sent out of class for telling a dude to be silent (he was singing like he didn't care). She told me to stand up, keep my maths notebook on her table and go out of class. I exactly did that.... with a large pinch of anger. She called me again after a few seconds and says "What? Do you think you are a obedient child if you go out of the class as I told you? You went out because you accept that you were talking the whole period, right? (translated from tamil)". I started saying why I was talking, and that too only for that moment. She was deaf to it and was ranting about my behavior. Then, she went into the class and left me outside. I was so happy! But dang, she called me after her and when I enter the class, the whole of the boys were opening their mouths (in shock, as I later learnt) at me. They were surprised at my losing temper.
(Oct. 09, 2019  5:34 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guess what? I just was ranting bout my carp maths teacher yesterday and I got sent out of class for telling a dude to be silent (he was singing like he didn't care). She told me to stand up, keep my maths notebook on her table and go out of class. I exactly did that.... with a large pinch of anger. She called me again after a few seconds and says "What? Do you think you are a obedient child if you go out of the class as I told you? You went out because you accept that you were talking the whole period, right? (translated from tamil)". I started saying why I was talking, and that too only for that moment. She was deaf to it and was ranting about my behavior. Then, she went into the class and left me outside. I was so happy! But dang, she called me after her and when I enter the class, the whole of the boys were opening their mouths (in shock, as I later learnt) at me. They were surprised at my losing temper.

That should be illegal. That's very rude, and the school shouldn't allow that.
I am now known as the ''Beykugan Master'' among the younger kids.
(Oct. 09, 2019  6:32 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I am now known as the ''Beykugan Master'' among the younger kids.
Nice! Do they revere you for your amazing brawling and blading skills?
I forgot to bring my clothes for track and I ended up practicing in my non-sports clothes

P much jeans + jacket while everyone else is lightweight and fit to run
my dad left me at are new house after school and I'm currently still here. IM FREAKING OUT. i haven't even finished my homework!
(Oct. 09, 2019  6:36 PM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  6:32 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I am now known as the ''Beykugan Master'' among the younger kids.
Nice! Do they revere you for your amazing brawling and blading skills?

Yes. But also because of my teachings. I helped a kid beat a v2 combo with X2 by telling him to tilt his launcher. He ended up bursting the V2 combo and everyone said that I was inspiring. It made me feel cool for a bit. And as for bakugan, I helped them choose the best yet cheapest things on Amazon to help them save money.
Oh my. People in my grade + grade below me are getting false detentions for being tardy to class, even though we never were late in the first place

We are going to mob the school office + blow up staff’s email inbox until they fix this
Just saying but this one guy talks a lot of garbage towards me and it's really gonna make me explode on him. But I can't cause if I do, band is over for me. This is deada** Gonna piss me off. >Unhappy
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:30 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Oh my. People in my grade + grade below me are getting false detentions for being tardy to class, even though we never were late in the first place

We are going to mob the school office + blow up staff’s email inbox until they fix this

Want me to help? I am great at spam messaging people (especially teacher and staff.)
(Oct. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:30 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Oh my. People in my grade + grade below me are getting false detentions for being tardy to class, even though we never were late in the first place

Want me to help? I am great at spam messaging people (especially teacher and staff.)
oh count me in

(Oct. 10, 2019  9:57 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Want me to help? I am great at spam messaging people (especially teacher and staff.)
oh count me in

when and who
(Oct. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Yeah, yeah! Count me in!
Update: The school actually assigned detention to EVERYONE in the school. My teacher said he got assigned detention too. They fixed up the mistake
(Oct. 10, 2019  10:40 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Update: The school actually assigned detention to EVERYONE in the school. My teacher said he got assigned detention too. They fixed up the mistake

I’m now imagining a teacher in detention.
I have a PSAT next week

Dang
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:01 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I have a PSAT next week

Dang

I have a SAT in December
I had half days this whole week.
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I had half days this whole week.

Why?
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I had half days this whole week.

Why?

Student Lead Conferences
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Why?

Student Lead Conferences
?
Hooray, 3 day weekend!
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:37 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Hooray, 3 day weekend!

Me too. I homeschool, and since public school is having a fall break, I can too!
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:37 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Hooray, 3 day weekend!

Me too. I homeschool, and since public school is having a fall break, I can too!

Aye, homeschool gang.