Let’s Talk About School

My school is pretty sane, but I guess its because we are apart of a sane Californian school district. Other school districts sound whack and corrupted, honestly
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:07 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Around 20 students got suspended for a gang war. Class 8 vs Class 9. A 8th student crashed into a 9th student and both started bashing each other. ??

Ye to India ki alag hi baat hai!!???

(Sep. 15, 2019  2:22 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Math test on Monday. The stress is real.

Same here. That Damn Quadrilateral
today I had school disco. Got a icy-pole but not worth it.You know why? People who didn't go got to play computer games Unhappy
At my school, I'm made fun of a lot for being too skinny by the football players. and to me, everyone else classes are long my classes are 40 minutes with 8 classes a day 5 minutes passing time and 35 minutes lunch
I hated technology at my old school.
I had done the programming language they thought years ago and they wouldn’t let me do advanced things. It was annoying.
Bruh I almost got a heart attack at school

So I came out of track practice and found a tennis ball on the street (we practice at the park next to my school). I picked it up and was planning to give it to a tennis coach, because it probably went out of bound from the tennis game today

SOME KID I DONT LIKE FROM TENNIS AMBUSHED ME and surprisingly, he was polite?? He just asked “Hey may I have the ball back?” and I said “Sure. I was thinking it was yours.” Then he thanked me

Last time we talked, he hated me. Now I hope he changed, because Im not happy if he spreads the rumor about me trying to STEAL it

(Sep. 16, 2019  6:14 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: At my school, I'm made fun of a lot for being too skinny by the football players. and to me, everyone else classes are long my classes are 40 minutes with 8 classes a day 5 minutes passing time and 35 minutes lunch

Football guys are the worse. And I really dont wanna be stereotypical, but like I said, football guys being jerks seem to be universally true
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:10 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Bruh I almost got a heart attack at school

So I came out of track practice and found a tennis ball on the street (we practice at the park next to my school). I picked it up and was planning to give it to a tennis coach, because it probably went out of bound from the tennis game today

SOME KID I DONT LIKE FROM TENNIS AMBUSHED ME and surprisingly, he was polite?? He just asked “Hey may I have the ball back?” and I said “Sure. I was thinking it was yours.” Then he thanked me

Last time we talked, he hated me. Now I hope he changed, because Im not happy if he spreads the rumor about me trying to STEAL it

(Sep. 16, 2019  6:14 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: At my school, I'm made fun of a lot for being too skinny by the football players. and to me, everyone else classes are long my classes are 40 minutes with 8 classes a day 5 minutes passing time and 35 minutes lunch

Football guys are the worse. And I really dont wanna be stereotypical, but like I said, football guys being jerks seem to be universally true

I think it’s because jerks like to be football guys, instead of football guys becoming jerks
So, I was looking at some of my old reports cards, and my teacher in one of them said I needed more practice in math. So I looked at my all of my report cards for that year, and on every single one, I got a perfect score on all of the math grades in my report cards.
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So, I was looking at some of my old reports cards, and my teacher in one of them said I needed more practice in math. So I looked at my all of my report cards for that year, and on every single one, I got a perfect score on all of the math grades in my report cards.

Your teacher sounds very accurate and intellectual
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So, I was looking at some of my old reports cards, and my teacher in one of them said I needed more practice in math. So I looked at my all of my report cards for that year, and on every single one, I got a perfect score on all of the math grades in my report cards.

Your teacher sounds very accurate and intellectual

Sarcasm, right?

Some teachers have nothing to say so they try to say something lmao
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Your teacher sounds very accurate and intellectual

Sarcasm, right?

Ye
For some reason at track practice, the team was singing random songs and I decided to join in

The wonders that happen when theres no teacher and coach to keep an eye on us
I remember when I was in 4th grade, some 6th graders started hitting the lunch tables twice, then clapping once, for the rhythm for “We Will Rock You”. Everyone joined in, then an evil teacher yelled at everyone in the cafeteria. It was stupid.

Oof, the football players at my school just think they're the best and try to get away with being jerks. I guess that's why they lose almost every game in the lowest division? Anyway, I have 4 classes a day, about an hour and 30 minutes each. We switch classes every day and have lunch after second period, so A Days I have Gym/Driver's Ed, Study Hall, Lunch, Band, and History. On B Days I have LA, French, Lunch, Math, and Science. The good thing about this system is that you have two afternoons to do your homework unless you're like me. I always do the homework the day before because I don't want to overload myself with 2 days' worth of homework during the weekend.
This is late but my ELA teacher this year started saying sksksk in front of my class. Now She does I once in a while.

(Sep. 10, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: At my school there isn’t much bullying, except if your a VSCO girl (Whatever the heck that is) I often hear kids making fun of them by saying “sksksksk”. My teacher literally banned people from saying that cuz it was disruptive.
Honestly I really don't know who to say this to, so I'm saying it here. I know when people joke around and say insults, it's supposed to mean nothing. But recently I have been trying to stop, and now that I've done that, the fake insults don't usually get to me, but they are slowly chipping away at me. It's not so bad now, but I fear that I could take it out on someone. I'm kinda drowning here. IDK what to do.

But you know, as you do.
Insults dont really exist at my school, unlikes you count “fake” ones (ex. Friend calling the other friend “ugly” for fun) and reversal tactics (ex. Someone saying “gross” and the other person goes “YOURE gross”). Other than people, stuff like silent treatment, exclusion, and verbal stuff count as the mean things to watch out for
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I remember when I was in 4th grade, some 6th graders started hitting the lunch tables twice, then clapping once, for the rhythm for “We Will Rock You”. Everyone joined in, then an evil teacher yelled at everyone in the cafeteria. It was stupid.

On my 45 minute bus ride home, a bunch of people in the back of the bus sing parts of ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’, which annoyed me at first but it kinda grew on me
Well I had the worst day of school in my life, my freshman and Sophomore year I skipped out on the homecoming dance and this year I wanted to go, so I made a sign and asking her out and help it up to her at lunch and she said no and her friends laughed at me and I just felt stupid standing there.
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:43 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Well I had the worst day of school in my life, my freshman and Sophomore year I skipped out on the homecoming dance and this year I wanted to go, so I made a sign and asking her out and help it up to her at lunch and she said no and her friends laughed at me and I just felt stupid standing there.

I didnt quite see who you specified as “her.” Is this a friend? A random girl you think is cute? A stranger? 

If stranger, then Im sorry about that. Things like that happen. If anything, find your own (best) friends to go to Homecoming with. Makes you feel a lot better than getting a cute girl
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:47 AM)I XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:43 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Well I had the worst day of school in my life, my freshman and Sophomore year I skipped out on the homecoming dance and this year I wanted to go, so I made a sign and asking her out and help it up to her at lunch and she said no and her friends laughed at me and I just felt stupid standing there.

I didnt quite see who you specified as “her.” Is this a friend? A random girl you think is cute? A stranger? 

If stranger, then Im sorry about that. Things like that happen. If anything, find your own (best) friends to go to Homecoming with. Makes you feel a lot better than getting a cute girl

Well we’ve know each other since 6th grade and we were friends and I didn’t start having feelings for her since this summer on a school trip, and all my friends have their own girlfriends and I just feel lonely
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:51 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:47 AM)I XSabxManiacX Wrote: I didnt quite see who you specified as “her.” Is this a friend? A random girl you think is cute? A stranger? 

Well we’ve know each other since 6th grade and we were friends and I didn’t start having feelings for her since this summer on a school trip, and all my friends have their own girlfriends and I just feel lonely

That's an oof
People in my friend group at school are always asking me for dating advice and trying to get a boyfriend?? I mean, I get that Im dating myself, but we are at SCHOOL of all places

SCHOOL is not a SHIPHOUSE for trynna get yourself hooked up with a date!
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:47 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: People in my friend group at school are always asking me for dating advice and trying to get a boyfriend?? I mean, I get that Im dating myself, but we are at SCHOOL of all places

SCHOOL is not a SHIPHOUSE for trynna get yourself hooked up with a date!

I get what you're saying but people are naturally going to get feeling for others it common, I guess it's up to the person how to respond to those feeling. Plus your teenage year/ early adult years you should have fun I guess. Plus School can suck like for the past 2 weeks in Math all I've been learning is how to use a TI-84.