Let’s Talk About School

(Sep. 10, 2019  11:14 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like school because of the athletes. They are pretty nice (but do subtle bullying like using people and gossiping) and are funny in class

(Sep. 10, 2019  6:57 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Does anyone really read user pages anymore? Lol.

To be fair, people must be lazy and ridiculous if they cant read my user page. Its not even novel-lengthed or one huge paragraph. Im not calling you out at all, but I blatantly listed my gender on there and its easy to see, thank you very much

But the question is, does anyone really care enough about your gender to actually do that? Personally, I couldn't care less about it (no offence). If you read every person's page on this site, they hey, congrats. But don't have time for that.
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:24 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:14 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like school because of the athletes. They are pretty nice (but do subtle bullying like using people and gossiping) and are funny in class

To be fair, people must be lazy and ridiculous if they cant read my user page. Its not even novel-lengthed or one huge paragraph. Im not calling you out at all, but I blatantly listed my gender on there and its easy to see, thank you very much

But the question is, does anyone really care enough about your gender to actually do that? Personally, I couldn't care less about it (no offence). If you read every person's page on this site, they hey, congrats. But don't have time for that.

Eh, I hinted and stated multiple times I was female, so I thought someone would figure out sooner or later. But heres the thing: Humanity is so low that people misgender because they ignore the signs and user pages? I dont remember learning that in social science at school

I mean, keep calling me a guy and use “he” if you think its cool. You would be very much offended if I called you the wrong gender pronoun on purpose. And like school taught me: Respect, so I wont tell people youre a “she” just to be mean

(Sep. 10, 2019  6:57 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Does anyone really read user pages anymore? Lol.

I use mobile and the profile thing is way way at the bottom, so I usually just assume that the person doesn’t have one and do whatever I was gonna do.
This argument is like the ones at my school. Except this one seems a lot more mature.
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:29 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:24 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: But the question is, does anyone really care enough about your gender to actually do that? Personally, I couldn't care less about it (no offence). If you read every person's page on this site, they hey, congrats. But don't have time for that.

Eh, I hinted and stated multiple times I was female, so I thought someone would figure out sooner or later. But heres the thing: Humanity is so low that people misgender because they ignore the signs and user pages? I dont remember learning that in social science at school

I mean, keep calling me a guy and use “he” if you think its cool. You would be very much offended if I called you the wrong gender pronoun on purpose. And like school taught me: Respect, so I wont tell people youre a “she” just to be mean

I never said I would call you a "he" on purpose, so I don't know where that came from. Usually I call people online " they" because I don't know their gender. And yes, I could have figured it out, but it wouldn't benefit anyone really.
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This argument is like the ones at my school. Except this one seems a lot more mature.

Pfft everyone at my school is mature, save for some kids who dont have friends. Thats where I got that from
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This argument is like the ones at my school. Except this one seems a lot more mature.

School never has nature arguments.
In 3rd grade two girls got in a fight cuz the other was changing the subject
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:38 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

School never has nature arguments.
In 3rd grade two girls got in a fight cuz the other was changing the subject

Honestly, that sounds like something that would happen at my elementary school too
I'm gonna be honest. This is an important discussion, but I feel that if it keeps going in this direction, it will get off topic and will turn into the bullying thread(I would know. I kind of started that). Let's take it to the PM's if we are to keep going. Thanks!
I honestly prefer sports over regular PE classes. PE is way too unbalanced and toxic for me
Today at school somebody tripped me on purpose. They were an 8th grader and they were on the football team.
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Today at school somebody tripped me on purpose. They were an 8th grader and they were on the football team.

Dang it, football kids. I dont get why, but football kids at my school act like every other schools’ football team and in media. This is like a universal stereotype that happens to be somewhat accurate, and it sucks. The friendliest sports team at my school is Swim, but I guess its because theyre used to being “invisible” while every other sport gets recognized
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:50 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Today at school somebody tripped me on purpose. They were an 8th grader and they were on the football team.

Dang it, football kids. I dont get why, but football kids at my school act like every other schools’ football team and in media. This is like a universal stereotype that happens to be somewhat accurate, and it sucks. The friendliest sports team at my school is Swim, but I guess its because theyre used to being “invisible” while every other sport gets recognized
Yeah, I feel like most, if not all football kids are those popular kids who act like jerks.
At my school, something I’ve noticed at lunch is that at the 8th and 6th grade tables, everyone is just kinda mingled together, and then in 7th everybody is separated so there’s two and a half that are just female and two and a half are just male
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:57 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: At my school, something I’ve noticed at lunch is that at the 8th and 6th grade tables, everyone is just kinda mingled together, and then in 7th everybody is separated so there’s two and a half that are just female and two and a half are just male

Pretty much same for my school
Oh boy, I like high school because of the freedom. At my high school, you can literally sit anywhere you want at lunch and play on your phones when it isnt class time
(Sep. 11, 2019  4:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Oh boy, I like high school because of the freedom. At my high school, you can literally sit anywhere you want at lunch and play on your phones when it isnt class time

My school is the same
(Sep. 11, 2019  4:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Oh boy, I like high school because of the freedom. At my high school, you can literally sit anywhere you want at lunch and play on your phones when it isnt class time

(Sep. 11, 2019  4:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

My school is the same
We aren’t supposed to have our phones, but some teachers turn a blind eye. I just read or play on my school-issued iPad because I don’t have a phone.
Theres this rule at our school where its like “No headphones or earbuds allowed”

And some teachers get stumped and helpless, because they follow the rules word-by-word and cant do anything with AirPods (so the teachers allow them to use em in class). I have to admit, some kids are smart for doing that
(Sep. 11, 2019  4:07 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Theres this rule at our school where its like “No headphones or earbuds allowed”

And some teachers get stumped and helpless, because they follow the rules word-by-word and cant do anything with AirPods (so the teachers allow them to use em in class). I have to admit, some kids are smart for doing that

That’s very clever of them.
(Sep. 11, 2019  4:07 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Theres this rule at our school where its like “No headphones or earbuds allowed”

Wow we’re required to have earbuds for when we listen to recordings of the teacher going through notes.
(Sep. 11, 2019  4:46 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Wow we’re required to have earbuds for when we listen to recordings of the teacher going through notes.

Dont worry. As elaboration, I mean when kids are getting distracted like listening to music at the wrong times and stuff, and thats why the rule exists. Sorry for not mentioning earlier!
Is there any way to deal with jet lag

I don’t wanna miss school again cuz of it
(Sep. 11, 2019  5:40 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: Is there any way to deal with jet lag

I don’t wanna miss school again cuz of it

Honestly just start a new sleep schedule cold turkey. As in, jump straight into it.