Let’s Talk About School

(Sep. 10, 2019  4:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:30 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I had the exact same problem

Every girl I come into contact with threatens to kill me. That's why I don't have a GF.
Idk what's wrong but that's not what's happening in our school, there's a guy, who made a girl his gf in class 3. Literally, girls in our school swoon over each guy, whether it be her bf's best friend or her enemy. For eg, my friend's gf was trying to hit on me. Oof, girls these days!!
I got NAPLAN results for my year level today (Yr 7)
(Sep. 10, 2019  7:16 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Every girl I come into contact with threatens to kill me. That's why I don't have a GF.
Idk what's wrong but that's not what's happening in our school, there's a guy, who made a girl his gf in class 3. Literally, girls in our school swoon over each guy, whether it be her bf's best friend or her enemy. For eg, my friend's gf was trying to hit on me. Oof, girls these days!!

This happens because of show off, if a girl has a bf, then her friend will also try to get one to show off to her friend. And some girls are literally obssesed with doing not so serious relationships. I mean I hate this stuff. I literally fu**ing hate this. Because me and my friends are from the athlete group and girls are obsessed with athletes. That is why they keep on stalking us, even on Insta and WhatsApp.
I dont know if I should feel offended because Im one of the few females on this site lol
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont know if I should feel offended because Im one of the few females on this site lol

Wait, you are a girl??????
Top 10 anime plot twists.
I got challenged to a beyblade battle today, the teacher is very excited lmao.
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:14 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I got challenged to a beyblade battle today, the teacher is very excited lmao.

XD. Did you win against the challenger?
Hmppph. Beyblades are not allowed in School ??
yea back in the old days in greece the teachers tooked them:{
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont know if I should feel offended because Im one of the few females on this site lol

Wait, you are a girl??????

Reality check, its not a plot twist if my user page literally said im a girl and I referenced it many times throughout lol

edited for typos
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:38 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait, you are a girl??????

Reality check, its not a plot twist of my user page literally said im a girl and I referenced it man times throughout lol
I always imagined you are a boy because of the Norman gif.
Today my friend and I grab each others hand and spun in a circle while singing ring around the rosie and the way his girlfriend looked at us was priceless, btw we're in 11th grade
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:14 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I got challenged to a beyblade battle today, the teacher is very excited lmao.

XD. Did you win against the challenger?

Yeah.
(Sep. 10, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: XD. Did you win against the challenger?

Yeah.

What were the combos?
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:38 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait, you are a girl??????

Reality check, its not a plot twist if my user page literally said im a girl and I referenced it many times throughout lol

edited for typos

Does anyone really read user pages anymore? Lol.

(Sep. 10, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: XD. Did you win against the challenger?

Yeah.

wish someone would challenge me Unhappy.

I know this is late, but NANI??
For me school is just plain boring not learning anything
My teacher gave us a lecture on how when our parents ask what we learned in school, we shouldn’t say nothing. Even though what my teacher teaches us is 0.01% new material, and the teacher is claiming that all of this is new.
I missed 1 1/2 days out of two due to sleep I hate myself for it but sleep is really a problem

(Sep. 10, 2019  8:46 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: I missed 1 1/2 days out of two due to sleep I hate myself for it but sleep is really a problem

Ps thanks Japan for jetlag
Love ? Yeah.
[/quote]

What were the combos?
[/quote]

C3 stock vs CzS Atomic
I have basically no stories that compare to the other ones on this thread. My school is boring, but I don’t want to leave it for high school, because high school sounds like torture. Although, High School Musical paints a pretty good picture of it XD
I like school because of the athletes. They are pretty nice (but do subtle bullying like using people and gossiping) and are funny in class

(Sep. 10, 2019  6:57 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:38 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Reality check, its not a plot twist if my user page literally said im a girl and I referenced it many times throughout lol

edited for typos

Does anyone really read user pages anymore? Lol.

To be fair, people must be lazy and ridiculous if they cant read my user page. Its not even novel-lengthed or one huge paragraph. Im not calling you out at all, but I blatantly listed my gender on there and its easy to see, thank you very much
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:14 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like school because of the athletes. They are pretty nice (but do subtle bullying like using people and gossiping) and are funny in class

(Sep. 10, 2019  6:57 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Does anyone really read user pages anymore? Lol.

To be fair, people must be lazy and ridiculous if they cant read my user page. Its not even novel-lengthed or one huge paragraph. Im not calling you out at all, but I blatantly listed my gender on there and its easy to see, thank you very much

I read yours…