Let’s Talk About School

(Sep. 18, 2019  3:47 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: People in my friend group at school are always asking me for dating advice and trying to get a boyfriend?? I mean, I get that Im dating myself, but we are at SCHOOL of all places

SCHOOL is not a SHIPHOUSE for trynna get yourself hooked up with a date!
I’m just a 7th grader who doesn’t know anything, but just tell them to text you(people do that, right?).
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:47 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: People in my friend group at school are always asking me for dating advice and trying to get a boyfriend?? I mean, I get that Im dating myself, but we are at SCHOOL of all places

mine is way worse
their boys everywhere saying they did you know and girls back it up No proof but it's disturbing ps I'm a 7th-grade boy but jeez it's creepy also I think the same group is vaping or smoking cuz people have seen them with vape pens I really scared because I told the teacher e.e
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:35 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:

mine is way worse
their boys everywhere saying they did you know and girls back it up No proof but it's disturbing ps I'm a 7th-grade boy but jeez it's creepy also I think the same group is vaping or smoking cuz people have seen them with vape pens I really scared because I told the teacher e.e

Lol same. Except I didn't tell anyone about the vaping.
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:01 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:35 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: mine is way worse

Lol same. Except I didn't tell anyone about the vaping.
Jhs185 ????
Every other Wednesday we get half days
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Every other Wednesday we get half days
God Valkyrie you’re so lucky.
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:26 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:

I’m just a 7th grader who doesn’t know anything, but just tell them to text you(people do that, right?).

You are clueless.

(Sep. 18, 2019  10:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Every other Wednesday we get half days

We only get one a month. You are so lucky.

We only get one a month. You are so lucky.

My French class is so weird. They show us odd videos. The alphabet song has them say the letter z a million times in a row, one scene you realize that the teacher is probably not okay. Another is bird body parts where it says "Lark, sweet lark, i will pluck the feather off you." and stuff. Another one is just creepy. It's about colors where their head/eyes change color and then they drink like a random beverage. One scene is so creepy... It cracks my class up, though,

Lucky. At my school, they’re trying to get rid of teacher work days, so that’s when we get half days. We have around 3-7 in a school year.
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Lucky. At my school, they’re trying to get rid of teacher work days, so that’s when we get half days. We have around 3-7 in a school year.

Oof, that sounds hard
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:18 AM)X-Wing Wrote: My French class is so weird. They show us odd videos. The alphabet song has them say the letter z a million times in a row, one scene you realize that the teacher is probably not okay. Another is bird body parts where it says "Lark, sweet lark, i will pluck the feather off you." and stuff. Another one is just creepy. It's about colors where their head/eyes change color and then they drink like a random beverage. One scene is so creepy... It cracks my class up, though,
Don’t forget the “Bonjour, bonjour” one where the weird people dance in ways humanly impossible.
Bruh half day Wednesdays are very common where I live
My friend had his kalzar break at his house
(Sep. 19, 2019  4:16 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: My friend had his kalzar break at his house

How does that relate to school, buddy? I mean, please dont come here if youre planning to spam
cause we go to the same school and we're in the school bey club
(Sep. 19, 2019  4:38 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: cause we go to the same school and we're in the school bey club

Well, should have said that earlier. I do not see “school” or anything school-related in your sentence, and by the looks of it youre spamming on the WBO so far. If that didnt happen, then I would have been less suspicious
i dont spam i just see subjects i can talk in and is wishing people luck really so wrong
(Sep. 19, 2019  5:01 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: i dont spam i just see subjects i can talk in and is wishing people luck really so wrong

Hey bud, whats grade are you in? Im in 10th grade, so that makes me a high school sophomore. Just wondering, since your lack of punctuation makes your sentence choppy and unclear/not make sense at at first
(Sep. 19, 2019  5:05 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: grade 8 end of 3rd term
I suggest going to cram school for writing lessons. They will help you out in the long run when you send in applications for colleges...
I am the only kid in my grade that still likes beyblades so RIP me
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:18 AM)X-Wing Wrote: My French class is so weird. They show us odd videos. The alphabet song has them say the letter z a million times in a row, one scene you realize that the teacher is probably not okay. Another is bird body parts where it says "Lark, sweet lark, i will pluck the feather off you." and stuff. Another one is just creepy. It's about colors where their head/eyes change color and then they drink like a random beverage. One scene is so creepy... It cracks my class up, though,
Don’t forget the “Bonjour, bonjour” one where the weird people dance in ways humanly impossible.

Oh and the accents one where the guy dances to baby shark
Uuh my Spanish alphabet song is a dog singing the alphabet. And repeating vowel songs.
My Foods teacher (don't ask, I wanted Business but got put into Foods) is the most passive aggressive person I know. He gives quizzes randomly on subjects we read about 2-3 weeks prior. I honestly thought Foods would be an easy A+ but it's not.

Thank you for reading my rant.
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:06 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: My Foods teacher (don't ask, I wanted Business but got put into Foods) is the most passive aggressive person I know. He gives quizzes randomly on subjects we read about 2-3 weeks prior. I honestly thought Foods would be an easy A+ but it's not.

Thank you for reading my rant.

I didnt even know Foods was even a subject you can take at school lol
In French we watched Peppa Pig for no reason and it was funny. Like they were being stupid and stuff