Let’s Talk About School

(May. 27, 2020  11:58 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Kids at my school are very chill with Beyblade. Or, well, I mean theyre chill with throwing around the Metal Fight opening as a meme
That pretty much the same for my school.
(May. 27, 2020  10:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m not excited for next year. I’m worried about being bullied for beyblade again.

Did you try bringing other people into Beyblade?
All of my friends are now obsessed with shipping… yay… I’m surprised they haven’t found a reasonable ship for me yet. They think I’m unshippable (if that’s even a word) for some reason. Out of all of the things they could do, it has to be shipping. Help me lol
(May. 28, 2020  5:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: All of my friends are now obsessed with shipping… yay… I’m surprised they haven’t found a reasonable ship for me yet. They think I’m unshippable (if that’s even a word) for some reason. Out of all of the things they could do, it has to be shipping. Help me lol

Lol i used to ship fictional characters until one day i thought "what's the point", since then i haven't done much shipping
(May. 28, 2020  5:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  5:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: All of my friends are now obsessed with shipping… yay… I’m surprised they haven’t found a reasonable ship for me yet. They think I’m unshippable (if that’s even a word) for some reason. Out of all of the things they could do, it has to be shipping. Help me lol

Lol i used to ship fictional characters until one day i thought "what's the point", since then i haven't done much shipping

I know some schoolfolks who go WAY too hard into shipping, and Im surprised I even hang out with them
(May. 28, 2020  6:46 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  5:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Lol i used to ship fictional characters until one day i thought "what's the point", since then i haven't done much shipping

I know some schoolfolks who go WAY too hard into shipping, and Im surprised I even hang out with them

MHA fans be like:
(May. 28, 2020  1:10 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  10:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m not excited for next year. I’m worried about being bullied for beyblade again.

Did you try bringing other people into Beyblade?

Nope.

Next year gets a lot worse. I have a friend that takes pictures of people without them knowing and ships them.
(May. 22, 2020  8:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: For the student council elections, I really hope they still happen. I have my speech ready.

My speech (Click to View)

YishYash, you might like this lol

This, this is a whole new level of perfection. Now just pray everyone in your school knows what a rickroll is.
(May. 28, 2020  8:32 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: For the student council elections, I really hope they still happen. I have my speech ready.

This, this is a whole new level of perfection. Now just pray everyone in your school knows what a rickroll is.
Wouldn't it be funnier if they didn't?
(May. 28, 2020  8:32 PM)YishYash Wrote:

I don’t really think they do. I’m gonna have to get my friends to spread the Rick Roll around. And I’m not worried about people stealing my speech because they take the “election” very seriously while I joke around in mine. 

Last year, I flat out said that I’m running only for fun and that I don’t care if they vote for me, and I got second place. The person in front of me was a try-hard lol
I’m going to be a panelist at a big school event.
(May. 29, 2020  8:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m going to be a panelist at a big school event.

What will you do? That’s good, right?
(May. 29, 2020  8:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  8:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m going to be a panelist at a big school event.

What will you do? That’s good, right?

I’m gonna speak about a project I managed that were premiering. It seems like it’ll be good.
There an increasing amount of drama in my friend group and I’m not entirely sure why. I miss when my friend group was just that one group of unpopular people who sat in a corner and did stupid and silly things, but all things must come to end, right? (Even though this stupid quarantine is never ending)
Anybody else taking online courses over the summer or is it just me?
(Jun. 05, 2020  5:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Anybody else taking online courses over the summer or is it just me?

Just you lmao
(Jun. 05, 2020  5:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Anybody else taking online courses over the summer or is it just me?

dont worry im in the same boat

I take computer programming courses every summer! It’s gonna me my first year off campus though.
(Jun. 05, 2020  6:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

I take computer programming courses every summer! It’s gonna me my first year off campus though.

Lucky, im taking Career Prep mainly to clear up a spot on my schedule for something id actually enjoy
Tomorrow is my last day!
(Jun. 10, 2020  6:13 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Tomorrow is my last day!
Same. I’m kinda sad that it’s ending
I'm sad that I finished all 12 years of school Unhappy

Where I'm at, Seniors usually finish school a couple weeks earlier than the intended end date. In this case, I finished at May 13 while the others finished at May 27.
I wonder if school will even be on when the Covid-19 is happening
(Jun. 10, 2020  6:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  6:13 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Tomorrow is my last day!
Same. I’m kinda sad that it’s ending

It was a crazy year. I really miss elementary school. Although there are some things this year that I’ll miss.

I’m also really nervous for next year. There is a teacher that I’m really worried to get. He’s sorta mean and really strict.
(Jun. 10, 2020  6:22 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  6:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Same. I’m kinda sad that it’s ending

It was a crazy year. I really miss elementary school. Although there are some things this year that I’ll miss.

I’m also really nervous for next year. There is a teacher that I’m really worried to get. He’s sorta mean and really strict.
I sorta like the mean teachers. They make a lot of points that are easy to counter, and it’s fun when they try to intimidate you, but you don’t show anything back lol.