Let’s Talk About School

(Oct. 12, 2019  2:49 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Me too. I homeschool, and since public school is having a fall break, I can too!

Aye, homeschool gang.

I want to join the homeschool gang. I am homeschooled too. Do I qualify? Smile
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Student Lead Conferences
?

Basically parent-teacher conferences.
Where do homeschool people get friends? Do they hang out and find real people on social media, or local areas like Church and parks?
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:31 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I turned 14 an hour and a half ago

Hooray!
I turned 11 2 days ago
(Oct. 12, 2019  3:08 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:49 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Aye, homeschool gang.

I want to join the homeschool gang. I am homeschooled too. Do I qualify? Smile

Yes. You join.

(Oct. 12, 2019  4:17 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Where do homeschool people get friends? Do they hang out and find real people on social media, or local areas like Church and parks?

All of the above.
For some reason, back when I was a young kid (elementary school-aged), music was a huge joke. People claimed that singing and playing instruments was “boring” and that no one was special if they had such talent

Nowadays, as teenagers, having musical talent makes you a cool kid. Pretty much equal to athletes. Its not rare for couples at my school to consist of athlete dating musical kid
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:45 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: For some reason, back when I was a young kid (elementary school-aged), music was a huge joke. People claimed that singing and playing instruments was “boring” and that no one was special if they had such talent

Nowadays, as teenagers, having musical talent makes you a cool kid. Pretty much equal to athletes. Its not rare for couples at my school to consist of athlete dating musical kid

Having skills like that don't matter at my school. "Being cool" depends on if you do school sports or if you date people. But engineering kids like me get the least amount of glory in the school.
(Oct. 12, 2019  4:17 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Where do homeschool people get friends? Do they hang out and find real people on social media, or local areas like Church and parks?

I don't have many friends
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:03 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:45 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: For some reason, back when I was a young kid (elementary school-aged), music was a huge joke. People claimed that singing and playing instruments was “boring” and that no one was special if they had such talent

Having skills like that don't matter at my school. "Being cool" depends on if you do school sports or if you date people. But engineering kids like me get the least amount of glory in the school.

Ah, yeah. That sucks; youre not the only one feeling this way. My school recognizes engineering and innovative kids, but they rarely get any social recognition by their peers. I guess people think theyre “nerd” activities or something
I'm glad none of this popularity nonsense is happening to me
Ey guys. The event in fortnite just happened in fortnite and it completely obliterated the entire map. It might actually be the end unless season 11 comes out.
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:00 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Ey guys. The event in fortnite just happened in fortnite and it completely obliterated the entire map. It might actually be the end unless season 11 comes out.

We’re in the downtime now
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:55 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:00 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Ey guys. The event in fortnite just happened in fortnite and it completely obliterated the entire map. It might actually be the end unless season 11 comes out.

We’re in the downtime now

OOOOOOOH Okay, thanks for letting me know that.
TH3_BeybladeZen
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:55 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: We’re in the downtime now

Don't wanna have to be the one to say this, but actual garbage fortnite doesn't have to do with school.
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:04 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: TH3_BeybladeZen
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:55 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: We’re in the downtime now

Don't wanna have to be the one to say this, but actual garbage fortnite doesn't have to do with school.

Well yeah I know that. I'm just saying fortnites in its downtime. No big deal.
My birthday is tomorrow and I still have to go to school and have a normal day.
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My birthday is tomorrow and I still have to go to school and have a normal day.

That’s how birthdays in the school year work.
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My birthday is tomorrow and I still have to go to school and have a normal day.

That’s how birthdays in the school year work.

That rule should change

Too bad dude, but happy bday. How old.
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:00 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:

Too bad dude, but happy bday. How old.

(Oct. 14, 2019  6:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:00 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Too bad dude, but happy bday. How old.

Jeez I thought honestly you were a teenager.
Ha! I'm 14. And I'm gonna be famous at a young age like Sceptic! XD (Smh Tired||)
Im getting too old Im 15 and soon to be 16 next Feb
(Oct. 14, 2019  7:00 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  6:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: 12.

Jeez I thought honestly you were a teenager.
Ha! I'm 14. And I'm gonna be famous at a young age like Sceptic! XD (Smh Tired||)
I basically act like a teenager.