Let’s Talk About School

(Oct. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)Morc Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  7:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: My cheerleader friend is pretty weird at times lol. She once handed out sticky notes for our table in math class, because she thinks the government is watching us via the frontal camera hole. So we p much covered the chromebooks’ camera the entire time because we listened to her. Shes also taking AP Psychology, which is REALLY hard
Covering cameras with sticky notes is not that weird, imo. I don't know if the government itself is stalking people through laptop cameras, but it certainly is a very Google thing to do. I also do cover cameras on my devices, phone included because I don't use them ever.

I'm 99% sure the government uses the cameras to spy on us.
(Oct. 06, 2019  8:34 PM)Morc Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  7:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: My cheerleader friend is pretty weird at times lol. She once handed out sticky notes for our table in math class, because she thinks the government is watching us via the frontal camera hole. So we p much covered the chromebooks’ camera the entire time because we listened to her. Shes also taking AP Psychology, which is REALLY hard
Covering cameras with sticky notes is not that weird, imo. I don't know if the government itself is stalking people through laptop cameras, but it certainly is a very Google thing to do. I also do cover cameras on my devices, phone included because I don't use them ever.
If the government was stalking me all they would see is a middle school girl running around acting like an anime character attempting dangerous stunts.
Either way, I guess my friend is paranoid since my school installed something that can see what we have on our screens (like, you know, if we are going onto inappropriate sites)
(Oct. 06, 2019  9:10 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Either way, I guess my friend is paranoid since my school installed something that can see what we have on our screens (like, you know, if we are going onto inappropriate sites)

A girl in my class started watching “stuff” on the schools computers. She was caught.
Might not be able to go to school on Monday. Potential strike if their isn't an agreement with the unions of castodions EAs secretarys.ect.
Why is it that math teachers are bad at teaching? I mean, not bad, but I honestly can learn myself. Meanwhile, them giving me 3 pages of numbers and khan academy doesnt even help. And what they present in class doesnt help either
(Oct. 06, 2019  11:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Why is it that math teachers are bad at teaching? I mean, not bad, but I honestly can learn myself. Meanwhile, them giving me 3 pages of numbers and khan academy doesnt even help. And what they present in class doesnt help either

My mom is the exception. She taught math at my local university.
(Oct. 06, 2019  7:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Does anyone have cheerleaders at their school? If so, how are they? Cheerleaders at my school act like the ones media portray, but some are really friendly and actually try to get good grades

My cheerleader friend is pretty weird at times lol. She once handed out sticky notes for our table in math class, because she thinks the government is watching us via the frontal camera hole. So we p much covered the chromebooks’ camera the entire time because we listened to her. Shes also taking AP Psychology, which is REALLY hard

The cheerleaders at my school, mostly all of em know me and they're like sophomores and juniors and I'm a freshman. They mess with my feelings because I'm tryna get a gf. I just be like whatever, but my sister got in between this, so they finally stopped messing with me. Good grief.
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:32 AM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m considered a popular at my school. It’s a change for me. I didn’t have friends for years…
Woah. What does being popular feel like? Do people like being around you? I’m just a kid that’s nobody really likes(except for my few friends), but nobody really hates. I’m just there.

My entire life story. Except with inevitable loneliness and anguishing heartbreak. I'm being dramatic. I'm only 13. (14 in 5 days!! One year closer to my demise!)
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:39 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:32 AM)Raptor547 Wrote: Woah. What does being popular feel like? Do people like being around you? I’m just a kid that’s nobody really likes(except for my few friends), but nobody really hates. I’m just there.

My entire life story. Except with inevitable loneliness and anguishing heartbreak. I'm being dramatic. I'm only 13. (14 in 5 days!! One year closer to my demise!)

Happy early birthday. Smile
Its kinda feels kinda weird to be valued. My AP class of course, is filled with “smart” people like me — not only that, popular kids are smart enough to land in AP — and the entire class cheered when I came back from my makeup test (I had to be in another room while the class was learning, to prevent cheating)

One popular tennis guy literally had to say “Stop cheering! Youre making Sab feel awkward!”

I mean, I guess even the popular kids in that class care about me. Literally the ENTIRE class noticed me when I finished my test
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:43 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:39 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: My entire life story. Except with inevitable loneliness and anguishing heartbreak. I'm being dramatic. I'm only 13. (14 in 5 days!! One year closer to my demise!)

Happy early birthday. Smile

*sniffs uncontrollably* tHaNkS dUdE
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:52 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Its kinda feels kinda weird to be valued. My AP class of course, is filled with “smart” people like me — not only that, popular kids are smart enough to land in AP — and the entire class cheered when I came back from my makeup test (I had to be in another room while the class was learning, to prevent cheating)

One popular tennis guy literally had to say “Stop cheering! Youre making Sab feel awkward!”

I mean, I guess even the popular kids in that class care about me. Literally the ENTIRE class noticed me when I finished my test

What is AP? I don't think my school has it (whatever it is) because I have never heard of it.
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:39 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:32 AM)Raptor547 Wrote: Woah. What does being popular feel like? Do people like being around you? I’m just a kid that’s nobody really likes(except for my few friends), but nobody really hates. I’m just there.

Can you be considered popular if there's only 3 other people in your class? In reality, most of my "popularity" comes from church. Kinda weird.
(Oct. 07, 2019  10:38 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:52 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Its kinda feels kinda weird to be valued. My AP class of course, is filled with “smart” people like me — not only that, popular kids are smart enough to land in AP — and the entire class cheered when I came back from my makeup test (I had to be in another room while the class was learning, to prevent cheating)

What is AP? I don't think my school has it (whatever it is) because I have never heard of it.

AP is kinda like gifted
(Oct. 07, 2019  10:38 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

AP is not really “gifted.” Youre just really smart at the subject. Say, Im really good at history and got all A’s for history-related classes, so i got AP. AP classes are challenging and harder than regular classes, and an A is worth 5 points for GPA (compared to a regular A being 4 points). If you take an AP class, you wont have the class in college

Which means, Im doing World Hist AP class rn, so in college I wont be doing that class at all. One less class to do!

AP is pretty much, “waste time doing this class now, and you dont have to waste time later on”
I've been even more depressed than usual. A little bit from church, but I won't touch on that. I kinda like this girl, but I just don't want to even tell her because last time I did that to a girl I really screwed up and made our friendship kinda awkward. Also, I don't want to say anything out of sheer respect. I don't want her to dislike me. I just had my heart broken from a girl I liked for like more than two or three years from church, and I've just been keeping my eyes open, bit I just feel like a repeat of before is inevitable. I also just feel torn, because I still feel for the girl form church, but I kinda like this other girl from school. I just feel hopeless, and this community is just so much more accepting of than that of anywhere else I can turn. You don't have to reply. I probably don't affect your life anyway. Oh well.

Oh and to make matters worse,.I'm pretty sure the girl form church likes my best friend from church. Love my situation.

Oh. Guess I did touch on my church predicament.
(Oct. 08, 2019  3:45 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I've been even more depressed than usual. A little bit from church, but I won't touch on that. I kinda like this girl, but I just don't want to even tell her because last time I did that to a girl I really screwed up and made our friendship kinda awkward. Also, I don't want to say anything out of sheer respect. I don't want her to dislike me. I just had my heart broken from a girl I liked for like more than two or three years from church, and I've just been keeping my eyes open, bit I just feel like a repeat of before is inevitable. I also just feel torn, because I still feel for the girl form church, but I kinda like this other girl from school. I just feel hopeless, and this community is just so much more accepting of than that of anywhere else I can turn. You don't have to reply. I probably don't affect your life anyway. Oh well.

Oh and to make matters worse,.I'm pretty sure the girl form church likes my best friend from church. Love my situation.

There’s two things you could do and three alternate realities:

You could tell them. If you did, there’s a chance they like you back and you become happier immediately, which is the best reality. There’s also a chance they don’t and you spiral downwards in regret and sadness, which is the darkest reality.

Or, you could not. This is the medium reality, where you stay stable and kinda sad, regretting not getting the best reality and proud of not getting the worst.

Proceed as you wish
(Oct. 08, 2019  4:00 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2019  3:45 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I've been even more depressed than usual. A little bit from church, but I won't touch on that. I kinda like this girl, but I just don't want to even tell her because last time I did that to a girl I really screwed up and made our friendship kinda awkward. Also, I don't want to say anything out of sheer respect. I don't want her to dislike me. I just had my heart broken from a girl I liked for like more than two or three years from church, and I've just been keeping my eyes open, bit I just feel like a repeat of before is inevitable. I also just feel torn, because I still feel for the girl form church, but I kinda like this other girl from school. I just feel hopeless, and this community is just so much more accepting of than that of anywhere else I can turn. You don't have to reply. I probably don't affect your life anyway. Oh well.

There’s two things you could do and three alternate realities:

You could tell them. If you did, there’s a chance they like you back and you become happier immediately, which is the best reality. There’s also a chance they don’t and you spiral downwards in regret and sadness, which is the darkest reality.

Or, you could not. This is the medium reality, where you stay stable and kinda sad, regretting not getting the best reality and proud of not getting the worst.

Proceed as you wish

Wish I could have one where I could just live my life and stop taking people's time away to whine about my issues about being a hormonal thirteen years old but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Especially with life. Thanks though.
(Oct. 07, 2019  5:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: AP is not really “gifted.” Youre just really smart at the subject. Say, Im really good at history and got all A’s for history-related classes, so i got AP. AP classes are challenging and harder than regular classes, and an A is worth 5 points for GPA (compared to a regular A being 4 points). If you take an AP class, you wont have the class in college

Which means, Im doing World Hist AP class rn, so in college I wont be doing that class at all. One less class to do!

AP is pretty much, “waste time doing this class now, and you dont have to waste time later on”

Damn sure my school doesn't have that.... I probably would break down under it anyways so..... yeah lol
Also, I was so sleepy that after attending school and another education- related class outside of school that, I slept from like 6:45 (approx ofc) to a few minutes before now (10:45 approx). Damn, my maths teacher targets me like I was the only student in the class... One day this happened:
She was writing on the board with the numbers in the size of the numbers written on a notebook. I was straining the hella outta my eyes as I was in last bench to top this off...
I hadn't talked for like 10 minutes or more (heck, my lips were even stuck to each other and super dry). Then, she turns suddenly from the board to straaaaight to me. She asks my name loudly. The class got silent. I was 101% sure she was asking me. I said my name like I was sleeping (I was tired). She started ranting in her classic broke-a- hell english "This is what I'm saying ma! (ma is part of the colloquial language here) You're not at all listening ma! See what I means? (yes, she said 'means') You talking always ma!"... Ma is used for girls usually, yet she used used for both boys and girls. What the heck even is in this teacher's mind?!
(Oct. 06, 2019  11:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  11:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Why is it that math teachers are bad at teaching? I mean, not bad, but I honestly can learn myself. Meanwhile, them giving me 3 pages of numbers and khan academy doesnt even help. And what they present in class doesnt help either

My mom is the exception. She taught math at my local university.

You said you were homeschooled right? I damn sure wish I was homeschooled. But at the same time I dont because I get to meet so many people and make new friends. Plus I even got a date to my homecoming game! :D
Who has that one kid that just doesn't care about getting in trouble at all?
(Oct. 08, 2019  9:11 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Who has that one kid that just doesn't care about getting in trouble at all?

who has that kid that stops all the kids from learning and doesn't care at all
(Oct. 08, 2019  9:35 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2019  9:11 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Who has that one kid that just doesn't care about getting in trouble at all?

I do!
(Oct. 08, 2019  9:35 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:

Thats totally me most of the time when it comes to being in classes I dont like. XD

Yeah I just got that wrong. I dont have a date she said "were going as friends"