Let’s Talk About School

(Sep. 23, 2019  5:07 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: It's 11:05. Time to study.

WHAT!?! You should sleep.
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:29 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  5:07 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: It's 11:05. Time to study.

WHAT!?! You should sleep.

I don't sleep. Well, not anymore.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:15 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:29 PM)X-Wing Wrote: WHAT!?! You should sleep.

I don't sleep. Well, not anymore.

That's not healthy. Your life choices are questionable. BTW it was 11:07 when you posted.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:17 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:15 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I don't sleep. Well, not anymore.

That's not healthy. Your life choices are questionable. BTW it was 11:07 when you posted.

When you have school, nothing is healthy.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:49 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:17 AM)X-Wing Wrote: That's not healthy. Your life choices are questionable. BTW it was 11:07 when you posted.

When you have school, nothing is healthy.
Hear hear
I sleep at 9 PM on school days pfft
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I sleep at 9 PM on school days pfft
I sleep at 10.
Edit: Actually usually after 10.
Usually when people blame school for lack of sleep, its usually by their own choice. Some people choose to play video games and hangout with friends for five hours, before actually getting to homework
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:39 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I sleep at 9 PM on school days pfft
I sleep at 10.
Edit: Actually usually after 10.

Around the same for me
So... I just graduated from high school earlier this year, am I good for posting on this thread?
I sleep at like 3 half the time. The other half is 12
(Sep. 24, 2019  5:03 AM)N10 Wrote: So... I just graduated from high school earlier this year, am I good for posting on this thread?

Youre talking about school, so its fine. Congratz!
In school everyone his wayyy to focused on style and popularity
(Sep. 24, 2019  6:29 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: In school everyone his wayyy to focused on style and popularity

That's how my school was before I started homeschool(3rd Grade).
Nowadays, at my school, no one cares about style anymore

Its just whether youre in a sport, or the coolest community service clubs at my school (yes, community service. theres this dominating club at my school which is basically community service for cool kids”)
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:41 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Usually when people blame school for lack of sleep, its usually by their own choice. Some people choose to play video games and hangout with friends for five hours, before actually getting to homework
*laughs in lack of sleep*
im in 9th grade and the worst class i have is U.S History
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im in 9th grade and the worst class i have is U.S History

U.S. History isn't that bad IMO.
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:20 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im in 9th grade and the worst class i have is U.S History

U.S. History isn't that bad IMO.

its not bad in terms of the teacher or anything like that its just that we get so many assignments one after another and its just so stressful
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:20 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: U.S. History isn't that bad IMO.

its not bad in terms of the teacher or anything like that its just that we get so many assignments one after another and its just so stressful

Oh ok. Good luck!
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:20 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: U.S. History isn't that bad IMO.

Yeah history sucks.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:05 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  5:03 AM)N10 Wrote: So... I just graduated from high school earlier this year, am I good for posting on this thread?

Youre talking about school, so its fine. Congratz!

Thanks

Also speaking of history, Did anyone have ever thought that history is taught differently depending on the region? Like how a event or series of events of a war will be taught in one way in the US while it taught different in another region, like a
all-sides-of-a-die situation, if you can understand what I'm saying.
(Sep. 25, 2019  2:01 AM)N10 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:05 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Youre talking about school, so its fine. Congratz!

Thanks

Also speaking of history, Did anyone have ever thought that history is taught differently depending on the region? Like how a event or series of events of a war will be taught in one way in the US while it taught  different in another region, like a
all-sides-of-a-die situation, if you can understand what I'm saying.

Thats a pretty obvious answer, which is “yes.” Countries sure like to twist up perspectives. In fact, my parents’ homecountry described the Vietnam War as “The War Against America” in textbooks