Let’s Talk About School

Cant say the same for every school since where I live, its pretty non-toxic for the most part and people kinda tend to be chill. But one thing I noticed is that at school, its better to talk about your interests later. You can still have stuff like fandom hoodies and all that, but I try respect and be nice to others first so they can have a good impression of me. I dont talk about what I like unless they ask me first

i know a guy who said he liked MLP very often when no one asked, and he got nitpicked on (dont get me wrong — MLP was my childhood, especially FiM. At least it had a decent plot with not too much holes). So yeah dont get too personal with others unless you can trust yourself that its appropriate in the moment
(Jul. 30, 2020  7:48 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:31 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Well, I can relate. There’s always a few kids that are nice though. Are there any kids that are nice to you but you aren’t that good friends with them?
All of them expect one but I'm kinda mad at him cause he stole my favorite beyblade

Are there any kids that don’t know about your interests that would be friends with you?
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:44 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  7:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: All of them expect one but I'm kinda mad at him cause he stole my favorite beyblade

Are there any kids that don’t know about your interests that would be friends with you?
All of the kids in my school know about my interests and they laugh at me. That's why I'm quitting beyblade.
(Aug. 05, 2020  12:54 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:44 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Are there any kids that don’t know about your interests that would be friends with you?
All of the kids in my school know about my interests and they laugh at me. That's why I'm quitting beyblade.
Just don't talk about beyblade with them, you already have WBO so talk about anything else with them
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:03 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  12:54 AM)kai edits Wrote: All of the kids in my school know about my interests and they laugh at me. That's why I'm quitting beyblade.
Just don't talk about beyblade with them, you already have WBO so talk about anything else with them
It's because I have bey battles at school that's why there so rude to me
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:03 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Just don't talk about beyblade with them, you already have WBO so talk about anything else with them
It's because I have bey battles at school that's why there so rude to me
Defend yourself! don't let they be rude with you talk to them you're to do the most thing u want and nobody has right to be rude with u because this if you like beyblade just play.
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:11 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: It's because I have bey battles at school that's why there so rude to me
Defend yourself! don't let they be rude with you talk to them you're to do the most thing u want and nobody has right to be rude with u because this if you like beyblade just play.
I did I challenged him to a bey battle and they lost to my genesis how sad.
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:34 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:11 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Defend yourself! don't let they be rude with you talk to them you're to do the most thing u want and nobody has right to be rude with u because this if you like beyblade just play.
I did I challenged him to a bey battle and they lost to my genesis how sad.

So if you challenged them to a Bey battle, and they accepted, then doesn’t that mean that they play BEYBLADE as well?
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:34 AM)kai edits Wrote: I did I challenged him to a bey battle and they lost to my genesis how sad.

So if you challenged them to a Bey battle, and they accepted, then doesn’t that mean that they play BEYBLADE as well?

I said if you think your so tough then battle me in beyblade. They said no. I said your a chicken then. Then they agreed and they lost to 2 against 1.
There combos were
Storm spriggan heavy extreme
Dark deathsyther heavy orbit.
Note they made the combo with the parts that I had
I also had meta parts they picked dual layers lol
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:06 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So if you challenged them to a Bey battle, and they accepted, then doesn’t that mean that they play BEYBLADE as well?

I said if you think your so tough then battle me in beyblade. They said no. I said your a chicken then. Then they agreed and they lost to 2 against 1.
There combos were

Then call them a chicken for bullying you if they care that much about their social image?
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:06 AM)kai edits Wrote: I said if you think your so tough then battle me in beyblade. They said no. I said your a chicken then. Then they agreed and they lost to 2 against 1.
There combos were

Then call them a chicken for bullying you if they care that much about their social image?

I guess so. My genesis destroyed them in a 2v1. I can't believe they lost to me in a 2v1.
I battle them by myself.
(Aug. 05, 2020  12:54 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:44 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Are there any kids that don’t know about your interests that would be friends with you?

You shouldn’t quit beyblading just because these kids make fun of you. Trust me, I’ve dealt with these kinds of kids a lot. I’ve been assaulted, called names, and had my work defaced all for liking beyblades. Quitting doesn’t make you feel any better about it. It only makes things worse.
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  12:54 AM)kai edits Wrote: All of the kids in my school know about my interests and they laugh at me. That's why I'm quitting beyblade.

You shouldn’t quit beyblading just because these kids make fun of you. Trust me, I’ve dealt with these kinds of kids a lot. I’ve been assaulted, called names, and had my work defaced. Quitting doesn’t make you feel any better about it. It only makes things worse.
I did beat them in a beyblade battle. They all lost.
There pathetic to my bey at that time
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: You shouldn’t quit beyblading just because these kids make fun of you. Trust me, I’ve dealt with these kinds of kids a lot. I’ve been assaulted, called names, and had my work defaced. Quitting doesn’t make you feel any better about it. It only makes things worse.
I did beat them in a beyblade battle. They all lost.
*They’re

How exactly does beating them in a Bey battle change their actions?
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)kai edits Wrote: I did beat them in a beyblade battle. They all lost.
*They’re

I said to them you think you're little insult can stop me it no go away before I really get mad break the beys your using your gonna face my mathematical tactics of my bey. Your choice
Mortal
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)kai edits Wrote: I did beat them in a beyblade battle. They all lost.
*They’re

Adding on to CheetoBlader, you need to beat them in something else other than beyblade. (Just something I have seen work for me)
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:33 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: *They’re

I said to them you think you're little insult can stop me it no go away before I really get mad break the beys your using your gonna face my mathematical tactics of my bey. Your choice
Mortal
Yeah, I think I know why they’re teasing you. Ya gotta snap back into reality, and acknowledge the fact that anime logic doesn’t work in real life. And that the anime isn’t real life. You can roleplay though. That’s what I do to cope with the traumatizing pain of knowing nothing in The Owl House is real
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:33 AM)kai edits Wrote: I said to them you think you're little insult can stop me it no go away before I really get mad break the beys your using your gonna face my mathematical tactics of my bey. Your choice
Mortal
Yeah, I think I know why they’re teasing you. Ya gotta snap back into reality, and acknowledge the fact that anime logic doesn’t work in real life. And that the anime isn’t real life. You can roleplay though. That’s what I do to cope with the traumatizing pain of knowing nothing in The Owl House is real

I know that. I can beat them in anything even chess
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:33 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: *They’re

Mortal

very epic Gwyn roleplay. (f you don't understand, I am being sarcastic. I do not care.)
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, I think I know why they’re teasing you. Ya gotta snap back into reality, and acknowledge the fact that anime logic doesn’t work in real life. And that the anime isn’t real life. You can roleplay though. That’s what I do to cope with the traumatizing pain of knowing nothing in The Owl House is real

I know that. I can beat them in anything even chess 
Being better at something than them doesn’t make all of your problems disappear.
@kaiedits so the kids were teasing you for having beys yet they had their own beys?
(Aug. 05, 2020  3:10 AM)snoc Wrote: @kaiedits so the kids were teasing you for having beys yet they had their own beys?
They were using mine
(Aug. 05, 2020  3:17 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  3:10 AM)snoc Wrote: @kaiedits so the kids were teasing you for having beys yet they had their own beys?
They were using mine

Oh ok
I've got lots of tests lined up this week and they're all graded help me lol
If I had to describe school it would be Bad just because of the place I go to school I’m pretty excited to move so I can go to a different school also I like to take beyblades to school (: