Leone!

(Jan. 01, 2011  7:14 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: no offence but orso is bad uncustomised or rather in any custom

have you tried counter leone

I completely agree with that.
Rock Leone was my first beyblade of Beyblade Metal Fusion. I chouse him because:

1. My zodiac sign is Leo
2. It had camo
3. I love costumizable toys

P.S. There is always someone better then you at using a Rock Leone.
Rock Leon is outclassed by better parts but rock is a good recoil attacker...
But anyways a late welcome to the who I guess..
hmmmm rock leone is outclassed with no usefull part although it is one of the best straight out of the box
Welcome To Wbo
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:53 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: hmmmm rock leone is outclassed with no usefull part although it is one of the best straight out of the box

i have to disagree eagle/aquallia is the best out of the box
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:25 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:53 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: hmmmm rock leone is outclassed with no usefull part although it is one of the best straight out of the box

I agree. It's already top tier. (At least Earth Mold 1 is)

Welcome to the WBO!
hey welcome to the wbo and i bet meteo l drago could beet him
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:37 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO!

i did say one although aquilla is better
WELCOME TO THE WBO

hope you win lots of battles, and beat ur bro alot!! XD
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:34 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO!

EXCUSE ME?! Yes, I agree that eagle is pretty awesome and I was planning on buying sometime, but no matter what, Leone(at least my Leone)is the best!! Angry
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:36 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: WELCOME TO THE WBO

Thanks! I'm doing my best to beat him and we have a few timesCute. Just not his Wolf, it's getting really frustrating!Angry
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:31 PM)Booglyme2 Wrote: Rock Leone was my first beyblade of Beyblade Metal Fusion. I chouse him because:

1. My zodiac sign is Leo
2. It had camo

I really don't know why I chose my Leone. I just had this strange feeling telling me to pick up that bey. I wish my zodiac sign was Leo, but it's Sagittarius. I guess it is true that there is someone out there better than me using a Rock Leone, but so far I haven't met anyone...yet. Grin
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:47 PM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: hey welcome to the wbo and i bet meteo l drago could beet him

I've battled my brother's Meteo L Drago and Leone beats him real easily and you're probably thinking that my brother is a weakling but, no, my brother isn't horrible and like I said before, we can't beat his Flame Wolf 105FS(strangely enough). So, not to be mean but, HA! Mystery Solved
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:57 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO!

EXCUSE ME?! Yes, I agree that eagle is pretty awesome and I was planning on buying sometime, but no matter what, Leone(at least my Leone)is the best!! Angry

Thanks! I'm doing my best to beat him and we have a few timesCute. Just not his Wolf, it's getting really frustrating!Angry
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:31 PM)Booglyme2 Wrote: Rock Leone was my first beyblade of Beyblade Metal Fusion. I chouse him because:

1. My zodiac sign is Leo
2. It had camo

I really don't know why I chose my Leone. I just had this strange feeling telling me to pick up that bey. I wish my zodiac sign was Leo, but it's Sagittarius. I guess it is true that there is someone out there better than me using a Rock Leone, but so far I haven't met anyone...yet. Grin
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:47 PM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: hey welcome to the wbo and i bet meteo l drago could beet him

I've battled my brother's Meteo L Drago and Leone beats him real easily and you're probably thinking that my brother is a weakling but, no, my brother isn't horrible and like I said before, we can't beat his Flame Wolf 105FS(strangely enough). So, not to be mean but, HA! Mystery Solved

NOT TRUE!! L-DROGO BEATS LEONE EASILY!!!
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:30 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:57 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO!

1. My zodiac sign is Leo
2. It had camo

NOT TRUE!! L-DROGO BEATS LEONE EASILY!!!

When L-Drago beats Leone it's not easily! Atleast not Meteo, Lightning L-Drago is a whole different story plus, Leone does beat Meteo (about)1 out of every 3 battles. The reason I said 1 is because I cant't say 1.5 and 2 would mean Leone is waaaaaay better than L-Drago and he isn't that much better. Maybe 2 out of 4...? Sometimes Leone beats him easily! And I don't want any big arguments on this thread!Angry Little debates are O.K. but no more arguing.
hi there leone welcome to the wbo im a new guy too!1
hmm i like leone too great bey and i like defense types
wishwere, you just introduced a guy who has now been on the site for over a year now...

You should really check out the dates of these intro threads...
Rofl. Haha, nice try at welcoming someone, though, Wish. Glad to know ur trying, and, how did u find this old thread? U must've scrolled back really far, unless u were stalking my page or something...heh. I kinda like going back and looking at old posts and threads though, so thx for bringing it up, haha. And just sayin, the name's BestLeoneBlader, not leone(that's my bey). But if ur trying to shorten it, just say Best. heh
I think Best has been introduced enough. So I don't think we should keep posting
(May. 26, 2012  1:43 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I think Best has been introduced enough. So I don't think we should keep posting

haha, the whole introducing thing technically ended months ago. so, yeah...i still find it funny that wish somehow found this old thread and decided to welcome me. haha
I have a friend who loves leone. Before he realized therevwere better energy rings, thats all he used. Well, its a little late but welcome to the wbo! Just saying though, a burn 100d combo could cream leone.
(May. 26, 2012  3:11 AM)TWRP Wrote: I have a friend who loves leone. Before he realized therevwere better energy rings, thats all he used. Well, its a little late but welcome to the wbo! Just saying though, a burn 100d combo could cream leone.
Gee, thx. -.- Look, I rly don't feel like getting into a heated debate about wut combo can destroy this combo and such right now, so dont start the whole "just saying" thing with me, cus there's no such thing as "just saying" on that sort of topic. And I completely disagree with wut u said. My leone could destroy ur burn combo any day with the right tweaking and training. End of conversation.

Now would people stop welcoming me?! I've been here for over a year, there's no need to post anything else on this thread! If u rly feel the need to welcome or talk with me, pm me. pls don't make urself look stupid by welcoming someone who's been here over a year while doing it in a thread that's just as old.
hahaha i have powers . i have so many powers they are

1.scrolling power ( some times my power drops so it may be fast scrolling or slow scrolling Smile )

2.unleashing the power of the beyblade i am using .

3.shouting loudly!!

4.making beyblades fly in the air .

5.and many more powers .

bwgaha haha i am a myth which is unsolved !!! :}