Leone WD145RF

This combo might suck - but i think its quite good. Because of the design of Leone's wheel WD145 sits close to the wheel, acting like a secondary wheel. It moves pretty fast and has a large smash against Rock LeoneC145WB and Rock LeoneC145D both Rock Leone combos with and without Metal Faces. If you guys think its good, I may use it at the next UK tourney (where i wont be able to keep the darn blade in the stadium Tongue_out)

I dont care if you make me feel like an idiot on how stupid this combo is it just makes me say "screw this combo"
MF Libra C145WB vs Leone WD145RF

[Image: MFLibraC145WBvsLeoneWD145RF.png]

I like the fact it is so compact. I've tried it a few times, with varying degrees of success. I prefered to use a lower Track to make use of Leone's unique shaped Wheel as the protrusions are quite low.

Anyway, it seems to simply increase Leone's mad recoil; except the weight of WD145 helps it in a big way.

The only time Libra ever survives its massive hits are when it is smashed against a wall; otherwise it gets thrown all over the place.

Will be really successful with a proper Sliding Shoot, I hope I don't come up against you with this!
I also use this combos seeing as how I personally favor this. My friend Bluezee also does too but uses CH120 track for performance variations and for more control. I will do some testing and post too.
Thanks for the results, ♥. I was wondering if it could beat Libra - and from these results it did.
Also, I will be posting a video up soon of LeoneWD145RF V MF Rock Leone C145D

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzrVyeKlqc
That first round was definitely a draw. And in the second round, you did kind of launch into Rock Leone...
Something interesting :

[Image: Results-MFLeoneWD145RFvsnoMF.png]

I've found Metal Face definitely helps Leone's huge recoil; the two draws here would probably have turned into wins with a Metal Face. These happened when both Leone and Libra were thrown out of the Stadium simultaeneously.

Leone also lost 3 times due to knocking itself out from attacks.

Edit : Ughh, sorry for the blurry pic ... Uncertain
In the left pic, how is it 40/60 when they have equal wins and loses? D:
D:

TYPO ~
Nonetheless, after testing this combo Heart, what's your final verdict? To me, it looks like it would be fun, yet, too sporadic with the recoil to be competitive.
My Quetz hasn't arrived yet, so I'm currently trying to find the best way to use Leone.

It would be between MF Leone WD145RF and MF Leone 105RF for my main attacking combination, with my current parts.

I'm quite impressed with its performance against MF LibraC145WB; the 70% I got in the first test is quite promising for Leone.

Tempestas, do you have a WD145? Try the combo if you do, and could you tell me how its faring compared to Quetz90RF?
I don't have WD145 sadly.
'kay I tried this out of curiosity with my friend today and I fail to see how anyone can get a 50% or higher with this combo aside from luck o.o

Are you guys doing alternating shooting? I didn't do an official test aside from two things:

10 round match w/ MF Leone WD145RF vs MF Libra C145WB

and

10 round match w/ MF Leone 100RF vs MF Libra C145WB

One thing, I love the way Leone covers the track making it shorter for all intents and purposes. I hope some HWS follow suit in this aspect, but I won't hold my breath.

MF Leone WD145RF vs MF Libra C145WB

Wins: 4, Losses: 5, Draws: 3

As we did this in a competitive styled match up, we had a tie breaker round (two actually) bringing it up to 12 rounds.

Firstly, If your opponent knows how to use a MF Libra C145WB like my buddy has recently gotten very good at using, MF Leone WD145RF suddenly becomes a lot less effective. All it takes is MF Libra C145WB being a little more aggressively shot towards this combo and it starts KOing itself through it's own recoil. Add a tilt in there and MF Libra C145WB starts using it's Metal Wheel to screw with MF Leone WD145RF. I worry about this combination in a competitive environment honestly. Once I got wise to my buddies shots I managed to double KO more often than not, hence the 12 rounds instead of 10. In the end he won out through being heavier >>

MF Leone 100RF vs MF Libra C145WB

Wins: 4, Losses: 5, Draws: 1

So, I think the outcome makes more sense with this combination, the height isn't an issue, but it's the weight that is detrimental to this combo. 3 out of 5 losses it was due to recoil. 2 simply because it couldn't knock Libra out. The draw is pretty obvious now, we've seen the recoil and smash attack. Similar outcome except my buddy didn't angle as much this time around, instead he just fired straighter to the center with probably 70% shooting power, the more "proper" way to use MF Libra C145WB.

Final Observations:

I think the Leone wheel is decent but IMO unreliable, I would sooner use Storm or Quetz, and for my own personal preference Sagg, but I can say Leone is a fun little wheel to play around with. It's probably one of the most compact MFB's currently making it that much more appealing. It's just very unfortunate that it has such a high recoil. I think this wheel would perform amazingly with a heavier lower track, but I doubt anything like that will exist in the near future LoL.

After the tournament on the 22nd I'll do some actual thorough testing for Leone and get back to you guys, I'd rather not use up all my RF's testing stuff especially with Libra CH120RF eating them up >>

RF is a really popular bottom these days Uncertain