Leone 90 RF

Seeing Saggitario performing so well, I thought that Leone does the exact same job. If you have Metal Faces and RF then could you test this out? With WF and no Metal Face it seems to recoil about 30 % of the time and KO most other times. Maybe this is just the fact I love Leone though XD
Leone 90RF by itself is already at its limit with the weight as any more rate of added heaviness will directly cut its movement attributes and endurance dramatically, therefore, I believe Leone 90RF is a good smasher by itself, however, storm and quetzalcoatl wheels have almost the half recoil therefore, they are in tier 1 and Leone is in 2.

Leone 90RF vs. Libra D125D: %60 for 50 matches

Storm Pegasis 90RF vs. Libra D125D: %70 for 50 matches

For Quetzalcoatl 90RF I will be waiting for my order to arrive from Toywiz, however, it has already been verified that its win ratio for such a combination changes between %80~%90...
Attack power is attack power. I don't understand how you can say Leone has more "recoil" but not more attack power.
(Jun. 18, 2009  9:15 PM)Anubis Wrote: Attack power is attack power. I don't understand how you can say Leone has more "recoil" but not more attack power.

Sorry, I have forgotten to state that, however, leone's attack power lies in its ability to lay critical hits which combined with the rate of the recoil is not uniform where Quetzalcoatl and Storm wheels have a more uniform distribution that makes them more reliable than Leone. Even though its critical hits are almost as twice as powerful those of the two its normal ones lay half the damage they do.
(Jun. 18, 2009  9:15 PM)Anubis Wrote: Attack power is attack power. I don't understand how you can say Leone has more "recoil" but not more attack power.

Recoil is how far your own Beyblade is knocked back from its own attack.