Lelouch-Vi Commands You...

To give me a warm welcome!
(CG fan will get it)

Really looking forwards to learning more about the beyblade game and gain knowledgeable information on it. Mainly joined because I heard of beyblade burst and read a few articles about releases and how the beyblades works from this website. Besides that, this place looks really sweet, especially the old BB theme, really digging it!
Welcome to the WBO! Code Geass is literally the best anime ever.

Don't forget to read the rules and don't hesitate to ask any questions Smile
(Aug. 19, 2015  2:49 AM)LMAO Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Code Geass is literally the best anime ever.

Don't forget to read the rules and don't hesitate to ask any questions Smile
Code Geass has always been my favourite since its official release. And definitely agree it's the best!

Thanks for the welcome, LMAO! Definitely will read the rules and won't hesitate if I have any questions. Smile
Hey, welcome to the WBO, Levi! (Already got a nick name Wink )

Read the rules, and try looking around so you can get the vibe of how it works! ^__^

If you have any questions, PM me! Grin
(Aug. 19, 2015  3:04 AM)Hato Wrote: Hey, welcome to the WBO, Levi! (Already got a nick name Wink )

Read the rules, and try looking around so you can get the vibe of how it works! ^__^

If you have any questions, PM me! Grin

Heeeyyyy, cool nickname already for me. Cool (you can also call me LuLu ; ) )

Having a great look around, things look really awesome so far! Love the Beyranking system, looks really cool!

Sure thing! And thanks for the welcome, Hato. Smile

BTW, Steven Universe is bezt
Welcome to the WBO!!! We always have the latest in burst news, so enjoy your stay!!! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions : )
Welcome. Sign up on the map to be alerted of tourneys by you. Have fun.
(Aug. 19, 2015  3:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome Zoroaste, Bladerguy2 and Bey Brad! Smile
You are by far the person who has responded the most in their introduction thread. I like you.
Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 19, 2015  5:19 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!
Thanks for the welcome Stormscorpio1! Nice Hei avatar and Yato signature!

Also, thanks Bladerguy2! Wink
Welcome!
I haven't watched code geases yet. But I will eventually!
Anyway,Welcome! Feel free to PM me anytime Wink
(Aug. 20, 2015  2:57 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: Welcome!
I haven't watched code geases yet. But I will eventually!
Anyway,Welcome! Feel free to PM me anytime Wink
Hey, thanks for the welcome Ryūjin! Hope you do watch Geass soon, it's amazing! Smile

Sure thing! Wink
first one of the beyblade burst army, welcome to the wbo, please do enjoy your stay.
Welcome

Darker than Black and FMA are the best anime ever (PROVEN FACT), but Code Geass is nice Eee