Lego "Beyblades" - Balance Series (Updated 2018)

Introduction:
These "Lego Beyblade" are from a custom generation, just so I wouldn't have to recreate ones and their details.  I split the images by type from personal testing.

The Beyblade's and their Descriptions:
Attack Type: (Images)
From left to right there is Speed Libra R.N., Flame Pheonix S.N., and Spirit Skeleton R.N. 
Stamina Type: (Images)
From left to right there is Super Serpent M.N., Cyber Twist R.pW., and ___ ___ T.P. (Super Serpents name will change, ___ ___ is un-named and I will accept ideas)
Defense Type: (Images)
From left to right there is Sight Sauron M.N., Curve Cog M.N., Umbra Neo R.N. 
Balance Type: (Images)
From left to right there is Crystal Cage bK.Z., Laser Dome R.N., Shroom Divot R.N.

How They Are Named:
  1. The first part of their name is their Performance tip, for example, Libra's performance tip is called Speed.
  2. The second part of their name is their cap, for example, Libra's cap is called Libra.
  3. The third and final part of their name is their abbreviated Absorb Ring and their Core, for example Libra's abbreviation is R.N.
Absorb Ring and Core Abbreviations:
Absorb Rings:
 Rough = R
 Smooth = S
 Massive = M
 Thin = T
 Brick = bK
Cores:
 Normal = N
 Power = pW
 Plus = P
 Zero = Z

Update Section - I will place my updates on the Beyblades here, and when I changed it.
7/19/2017 - Today I changed the Power core's abbreviation to pW, and I added the Plus Core with its abbreviation, taking Power's previous one, P.  I also added the absorb ring thin, it exists, but NEVER use it.  Just finished another stamina bey to make the set 3 and it has a special gimmick, the stamina set will be added tomorrow.
7/20/2017 - Today I added the stamina set, introducing the height changing gimmick.  It is un-named, and I will accept your names for it.
7/26/2017 - Today I added the weights of the beys, on imgur pages.
8/7/2017 - Today I added the defense set and I changed the naming because it annoyed the carp out of me that the performance tip was the main part of the name.  I also added a new absorb ring and core.  Balance type coming out tomorrow 2 new parts... Hint, Hint.
6/29/2018 -Today I was in my closet and found these beys in a plastic bag, neglected, but still in great condition.  I found a set of them that was not posted, the balance set, I took some photos and will be putting them up anywhere between today, and 2 days from now.  I forgot all about beyblade for the longest time and now I am willing to jump back into it. Thanks for the previous support, and I would like to mention that I have matured over the past year or so. UPDATE: I posted them and also sadly have lost curve cog, I went to see if they were all there and he was the only one missing.

Thanks for reading up on my creations, and please, please make your own and share them with me! - RobedRebel
Nice work. With a bit of compromise, you could probably integrate a lego ripcord (bionical used to have these) for launching.
(Jul. 19, 2017  1:08 AM)Beylon Wrote: Nice work. With a bit of compromise, you could probably integrate a lego ripcord (bionical used to have these) for launching.

In the second half of this video it shows how to make a launcher and if you add an extra stud to the bottom of it you can push it lightly into one after removing the cap and you can then launch it Left or Right. (Using a Metal Fight ripcord)
Interesting. This is a lot different idea than mine.
Mine goes
Spirit cover (this is what connects to the launcher)
Alpha layer (attack surface)
Beta layer (basically a spin track)
Movement core (what makes it move)

An example is force drake 2s HB or force drake two stud high ball
(Jul. 19, 2017  3:39 PM)MWF Wrote: Interesting. This is a lot different idea than mine.
Mine goes

Do you have images of them? They sound interesting and I would like to see them.
sadly I do not have photos but you find it is a common design if you search Lego beyblade on YouTube.

(Jul. 19, 2017  9:08 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2017  3:39 PM)MWF Wrote: Interesting. This is a lot different idea than mine.
Mine goes

Do you have images of them? They sound interesting and I would like to see them.

I don't have photos. I do not know how to link photos to this form on mobile.
(Jul. 19, 2017  11:57 PM)MWF Wrote: sadly I do not have photos but you find it is a common design if you search Lego beyblade on YouTube.

(Jul. 19, 2017  9:08 PM)RobedRebel Wrote: Do you have images of them? They sound interesting and I would like to see them.

Just plug your phone into its charger and plug the usb into your P.C. and go to your phones file then DCIM.
Also is it one of these types?
(Jul. 20, 2017  1:00 AM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2017  11:57 PM)MWF Wrote: sadly I do not have photos but you find it is a common design if you search Lego beyblade on YouTube.

Just plug your phone into its charger and plug the usb into your P.C. and go to your phones file then DCIM.
Also is it one of these types?

It is a hls bey. I just forgot the system name.
(Jul. 20, 2017  2:14 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: My channel is all about lego beyblades

What is it called, can you leave a link?
(Jul. 20, 2017  8:44 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2017  2:14 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: My channel is all about lego beyblades

What is it called, can you leave a link?
Its called lego bey god i do lego amvbbs and everything but i cant leave a link my computer is in the repair shop
(Jul. 21, 2017  1:39 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2017  8:44 PM)RobedRebel Wrote: What is it called, can you leave a link?
Its called lego bey god i do lego amvbbs and everything but i cant leave a link my computer is in the repair shop

Oh ok, so did you use an existing system or make one like I did?
(Jul. 21, 2017  1:42 AM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  1:39 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Its called lego bey god i do lego amvbbs and everything but i cant leave a link my computer is in the repair shop

Oh ok, so did you use an existing system or make one like I did?

I make lego burst beys as accurately as i can sooo not rlly a system
I just added the stamina type yesterday, I was wondering what you guys think.
(Jul. 21, 2017  10:43 PM)RobedRebel Wrote: I just added the stamina type yesterday, I was wondering what you guys think.

I have 2 stamina types blaze ragnaruk and drain fafnir
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:25 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  10:43 PM)RobedRebel Wrote: I just added the stamina type yesterday, I was wondering what you guys think.

I have 2 stamina types blaze ragnaruk and drain fafnir

...and I have 3, I didn't ask what you had, I asked what you guys thought of my creation.
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:55 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:25 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: I have 2 stamina types blaze ragnaruk and drain fafnir

...and I have 3, I didn't ask what you had, I asked what you guys thought of my creation.
Sorry wheres a pic
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:55 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:25 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: I have 2 stamina types blaze ragnaruk and drain fafnir

Yeah seriously peeps, this is clearly a showcase thread. If you're going to talk up your own creations here, at least post an image so that we know you're not just... Well... Making it all up to feel included. It just isn't necessary to do that - we love you just as much, regardless of how many lego beyblades you have (or may not have). No shame, but please post pics or else limit yourself to comments and criticism. Just makes life hard for guys like me who want to browse the thread without getting bogged down.

As for the stamina series, I feel like it's a departure from the originals. That's fine visually but are you able to measure their weight compared to the attack versions? The weight is crucial, in my opinion (yes, I think it's fun to overkill the science of this stuff).

(Jul. 22, 2017  12:52 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Sorry wheres a pic

See the first post again.
(Jul. 22, 2017  5:52 AM)Beylon Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:55 PM)RobedRebel Wrote: ...and I have 3, I didn't ask what you had, I asked what you guys thought of my creation.

Yeah seriously peeps, this is clearly a showcase thread. If you're going to talk up your own creations here, at least post an image so that we know you're not just... Well... Making it all up to feel included. It just isn't necessary to do that - we love you just as much, regardless of how many lego beyblades you have (or may not have). No shame, but please post pics or else limit yourself to comments and criticism. Just makes life hard for guys like me who want to browse the thread without getting bogged down.

As for the stamina series, I feel like it's a departure from the originals. That's fine visually but are you able to measure their weight compared to the attack versions? The weight is crucial, in my opinion (yes, I think it's fun to overkill the science of this stuff).

(Jul. 22, 2017  12:52 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Sorry wheres a pic

I was going to weigh my beys and then, (dramatic music) my scale went missing. Ill try to find it tonight and post the weights tomorrow.
UPDATE: Found it, its dead and I don't have the batteries it needs, scratch tomorrow, maybe Monday... :(
(Jul. 23, 2017  1:53 AM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2017  5:52 AM)Beylon Wrote: Yeah seriously peeps, this is clearly a showcase thread. If you're going to talk up your own creations here, at least post an image so that we know you're not just... Well... Making it all up to feel included. It just isn't necessary to do that - we love you just as much, regardless of how many lego beyblades you have (or may not have). No shame, but please post pics or else limit yourself to comments and criticism. Just makes life hard for guys like me who want to browse the thread without getting bogged down.

I was going to weigh my beys and then, (dramatic music) my scale went missing. Ill try to find it tonight and post the weights tomorrow.
UPDATE: Found it, its dead and I don't have the batteries it needs, scratch tomorrow, maybe Monday... Unhappy

Boom, weights posted.  (Below images on imgur)
Sweet. Weights look pretty good - funny how the rubber parts seem so dense compared to the plastic. Next step, videos!
(Jul. 27, 2017  3:28 AM)Beylon Wrote: Sweet. Weights look pretty good - funny how the rubber parts seem so dense compared to the plastic. Next step, videos!

Actually I was planning to do that soon.  Hopefully tomorrow?
(Jul. 28, 2017  10:22 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2017  3:28 AM)Beylon Wrote: Sweet. Weights look pretty good - funny how the rubber parts seem so dense compared to the plastic. Next step, videos!

Actually I was planning to do that soon.  Hopefully tomorrow?

Well... I have been busy with stuff sorry for the lack of updates videos will sadly have to come later than that.
And -- Update, YAY now Defense is coming with within the next 2 days I guarantee Balance will come out as all I need to do are pictures. Smile
Added balance type! Curve Cog is missing! :(