Legend Spriggan Combos W Driver

So about that huge tournament in NY... I'm kind of dedicated to get at least somewhat far but I have a limited selection (╥﹏╥)

My combo is Legend Spriggan 2 Meteor but I have no tip. I have a trans and merge but I haven't seen merge to be useful and trans just goes in a circle. Are these options good despite my observations? I don't have many beys to really test the value of them.
You need a good Rubber Tip like Xtreme or Jolt for Legend Spriggan

Also, why 2? The 7 Disk that comes with Legend Spriggan is much heavier and will work better for Attack
Between Merge and Trans, use Trans in Stamina mode.
(May. 10, 2018  5:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You need a good Rubber Tip like Xtreme or Jolt for Legend Spriggan

Also, why 2? The 7 Disk that comes with Legend Spriggan is much heavier and will work better for Attack

Well I'm already using my two 7's for winning valkyrie and z Achilles. Should I switch? I mean super z beys don't need the heaviest disks right?
(May. 10, 2018  11:05 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  5:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You need a good Rubber Tip like Xtreme or Jolt for Legend Spriggan

Well I'm already using my two 7's for winning valkyrie and z Achilles. Should I switch? I mean super z beys don't need the heaviest disks right?

If you're not already out of the 4 disc, use that on a Super Z bey, since it's still very viable
(May. 10, 2018  11:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  11:05 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Well I'm already using my two 7's for winning valkyrie and z Achilles. Should I switch? I mean super z beys don't need the heaviest disks right?

If you're not already out of the 4 disc, use that on a Super Z bey, since it's still very viable
Okie thanks I will since I do still have 1 left Smile

Thanks for the reply ill see if I can get and xtreme ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ