Legend Bey Testing

yup. like the 125 definitely gives a better offense on some attack types. =)
I'm at work and weighing in the wheels and clear wheels also. Thank you Fyuuor for the tips I will do more consistant and controled tests for comparisons so I will be posting more tonight when I get home. Incidentally I have not worked with the all metal versions of these blades so if anyone can direct me to what they were optimally used for would be great.
Simple. All of them sucked besides Virgo and Pegasis. And Pegasis was only good with MF Pegasis 145RF. Virgo was just good.
Lol ok weights are edited on first post.
i think the scale you used doesnt do decimal points as hasbro's dark bull bull clear wheel is like 3.7g, can you weigh dark bull's bull and compare?

but try midnight on 100, it worked well for megablader9
Against WB it does. When I used against my modded RF-turned-RSF, it got about 15%.
Can you do some night virgo stamina tests since that is the only one of these that will probably have any decent uses? Also could you test against WB stamina combos for midnight and torch cause I want to see how it will do.
Can you do tests on Hyper Aquario 85RF VS Earth Bull R145WB?
(Jan. 29, 2011  2:29 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can you do some night virgo stamina tests since that is the only one of these that will probably have any decent uses? Also could you test against WB stamina combos for midnight and torch cause I want to see how it will do.

I can do it... unless IKMV beats me to it. but i won't have it done until tomorrow... what combos do you want? i can borrow my brother's torch aries and i have a midnight bull. confirm if u like these combos and battles:
Earth Bull 100 WB vs Midnight Bull 100 RF
Earth Bull 100 WB vs Torch Bull 100 RF
.... unless you meant that u wanted to test torch and midnight for stamina....
Night Bull(or Virgo if you don't have a spare) 145SD/WD vs Earth/Burn Bull 145SD/WD would be good.
hyper aquario wasn't released yet... it releases in Febuary.

Ultrablader, sorry, i don't have night yet but IKMV could test it for you when he gets the chance. =) until then, you want me to test anything with midnight and torch with WB?
(Jan. 29, 2011  11:35 AM)drigergt123 Wrote: isint there also hyper aquario

Umm... yea there is.
megablader leone did not suck
i can test midnight maybe when i get it
I never said it did...
(Jan. 29, 2011  7:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I never said it did...

lol. he said "megablader", not "ultrablader"
Midnight review:
http://youtu.be/4zIWa89tyZc?hd=1
i know my info was inaccurate... so don't quote me on anything i say in the vid.... but yeah, i really focused on the battles more than the review
another midnight test:
http://youtu.be/PCCPntf6Ej8?hd=1
And a quick Torch attack combo test:
http://youtu.be/moV7XwEgWp8?hd=1
EDIT: i just found out that the new midnight bull is 10g lighter than the Pre-HWS Bull's wheel... comes to show how cheap Hasbro can be. LOL!
uh, shaving off the metal and retrofitting it with a clear wheel makes it a lot lighter, its not hasbro being cheap
midnight seems really good from how little ive tested it btw
What did you use on it and what was it up against exactly?
MF-H/MF-M Midnight Pegasis GB145/DF145/T125RF vs. MF-L Earth Bull GB145quitewornRF (All Hasbro Parts so MF-L/Normal Face is okay)

Right now I like MF-H Midnight Pegasis GB145RF and MF-M Mignight Pegasis T125RF
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:45 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: What type of MF are the hasbro ones?

Regular metal face. The first one.

Edit: wait, why did you post that here?
Search, if you don't find it, then "ask a question, get an answer"
Any good use for the Cyber Wheel?