[Answered]  Legal Sticker Protection

before I start the use of clear nail polish is legal at WBO tournaments and already known to me. what I want to discuss is the use of other products that may protect stickers from peeling, scratches, and water damage without changing the weight in grams of the part it is used on. the reason I am bringing this up is some guys don't necessarily like using clear nail polish as it feels a bit girly and let's be honest here guys, the last thing you want is having people or worse your bros seeing you looking at lipstick and nail polish in the makeup department in Walmart, target, or your average store and get the wrong idea.  

one product I have found that works well and does do not change the grams is a light coat of (Loctite super glue liquid brush on) to protect stickers as
seen here. 

And idea I had was a spray on varnish/sealant. You could lightly spray it simply all over the part or cut out a stencil on some construction paper if you want it on only the stickers
Be careful with what sprays you apply to Burst Layers. Some use materials that cause Polycarbonate (the transparent part of the layer) to degrade and crumble
I haven't used it myself, but the guys I play beigoma with use liquid glass to protect their designs whether it be paint or stickers. It takes about 2 days to dry though.

1. Some super glues will melt plastics etc just be careful and test first....
  2. Also for burst might wanna just glue with the attack layer out... if you tried it while its put together you might end up with supergluing the entire top together..
I'd going to go out on a whim and say the part wouldn't be legal if you used super glue on it as it could ruin the Burst mechanism. Let's just call it a foreign substance, haha.
If your chauvinism is biting that hard go buy Testors lacquer. It's intended for models and doesn't have any accelerants that will dissolve your plastic. Paints on identical to nail polish.
I used to protect stickers with clear nail polish in Metal Fight's times.
Now I do not need to use this bad solution with reinforced Beyblade Burst's stickers Smile