[Leeds,UK] tornament anyone ?

Hi guys,
Im planning a tournament for this area please post if you can come Smile
Attendees
Poseidon
Minglok
XxJip776xX
Omre (possibly if enough people)
Date will be annonuced once i have a few people coming (8)
I live in London and i'm going to 'back to the basics '. i would battle you but i'm not really good but i'll give it a shot.
I live in middlesbrough mate. Far journey, and itll cost me a fortune to getr im gonna be making a there like £150 odd, however im gonna be going down south january time Smile.
I might be able too come, so I'm not totally sure.
Well I've just asked my mum if it's possible for me too go (if we start a tournament) because im only 11 so I to be took by my mum or dad, well anyway my mum said I could we get enough people and possibly make it official. Where about in leeds are you talking about anyway?
So count me in Grin
YOu just did, would you guys prefer a plastic tourney, prefetr plastics tons XD.
Is that really nobody play beyblade anymore around Leeds? Or they don't bother to have a real battle. I can't believe we cannot gather enough ppl for a tournament... Sighs.
Dont you guys now little kids in your area that likes beys why dont you invite them way you can lead them to the WBO
I live around 50 miles away from Leeds ^^
Besides I'm handing the cards I have out so...
me and my friend are keen bladers from bolton but i have an uncle in bradford so we might be able to come
Erm yeah i might attend this little tourney by the way im not all that good ive just started getting into it again.
Since none of you have been to a tourney before, I wantmore than 8 because I'm spending money to come here.CHances are a couple of people will back out so I want more beofre.
Hey! I'm apple's friend, I'd be really keen to join, I live in Bolton as wellTongue_out_wink
PS could we have a metal masters tourney, I lost all my plastics... Crying
You never told me you had a thread for this.
I'm kinda busy with uni but I'll do everything I possibly can to show up. I've been waiting for an opportunity like this since I was eight and I'm now too old for Hasbro so there's no way I'm passing up this opportunity if I can possibly help it!

I can't do plastics though since I have few left.
Hi I am new to Beyblade tournamounts and stay near Leeds. I would visit Leeds to be in your tournamount. Are you still planning one and when?
i know this is kinda late.. but im from the sheffield/leeds area so any tourneys around there i can definetley make