Leather Bound Book

I used Coyote for the trim. Don't recall what the red leather was. The leather was sewn with Sinue, pages were sewn with cotton thread. All the pages are made from parchment. I used adhesive for the front and back pages to glue the board on, but that's it. Everything was bought from Native American reservations.

What do you guys think?

[Image: Leather-Book-1.jpg]
[Image: Leather-Book-2.jpg]
[Image: Leather-Book-3.jpg]
[Image: Leather-Book-4.jpg]
[Image: Leather-Book-5.jpg]
i think it's hideous
My recommendation is to take the fur off of the edges
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think it's hideous

lol nice, I like your way of thinking brad
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think it's hideous

I'm gonna have to agree with this. :\
*Shrugs*

I guess this is why it's mine, and mine only. :3
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What do you guys think?

well you asked
Next time we hang out, I can show you some stitching techniques and we can build leather things if you want
Must have been a bit nicer to work with that fur then the stuff i sewed for you... god awful stuff that white fur was... I have to admit though i like that deep red leather.
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: well you asked
Which is why I didn't bark at you for your opinion.

Yeeeah, the coyote was much better than that faux fur. still sheds like crazy. Pinching_eyes_2

I'm not incredibly fond of the red, but it is growing on me
O__O Not my type....

Whats with the coca-cola thingy :\
lol this might sound weird on my part but i really like the pink lol
Yeah, it could do without the fur but if that is your taste then that's fine, your the one that would use it after all.
Certainly not my taste....

What was your reason for covering it in leather and fur in the first place? (just curious)
I think it's very unique, but definatly not hideous. Good work.
(Apr. 30, 2009  5:35 PM)fragbait Wrote: I think it's very unique, but definatly not hideous. Good work.

I agree with this. I'm not fond of that kind of red.
(Apr. 30, 2009  4:05 PM)Driger Wrote: O__O Not my type....

Whats with the coca-cola thingy :\
That's my toe holding it up. Isn't it beautiful?

(Apr. 30, 2009  10:33 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I agree with this. I'm not fond of that kind of red.
Nor am I. I wish I had gotten a dark brown like buffalo leather, but I happened to have that laying around. It's growing on me, though. :3