02/26/12 - Toronto, 29 DAYS

I was in two:

02/04/12 - Los Angeles, Super Beybattle 2nd Edition
02/25/12 - Simi Valley, Super Beybattle 3rd Edition
I was also in two:

02/04/12 - Los Angeles, Super Beybattle 2nd Edition
02/25/12 - Simi Valley, Super Beybattle 3rd Edition
02/19/12 - Surabaya, FIGHT CLUB: Beylentine
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:32 PM)nunchukcommando Wrote: im in for the lotto and i was the 16th player

02/26/12 - Toronto, 29 DAYS

Are you DreadSamuri's son? I've tried contacting him to check if he had made an account for you, but he has not responded.
i was at oh bey me!
Participated at - 02/19/12 - New York, Spiral Grand Prix
I was in the Spiral Grand Prix in New York, NY, so please enter me, unless the contest is over.
I was at the ronoke face race man my and big bang pegesis kid some but it was really fun for my first torniment.
2/19/12 Taylor, The President's Beyblade Tournament. I'm in Smile
hey i played in the DC Leap Year Lashing.
Participated in 02/26/12 - Toronto, 29 DAYS
Can you add me in? Pinching_eyes_2
My little brother and I played at 02/19/12 - Taylor, The President's Beyblade Tournament. He doesn't have an account yet but his name is Ginka and you can find him on the list of the event thread.
So we would like to enter into the contest too. AND that was our first tournament and it was the BEST!! See you at the next one bladers!!

Leone_Astonished
(Mar. 10, 2012  4:09 AM)BladerXtreme Wrote: My little brother and I played at 02/19/12 - Taylor, The President's Beyblade Tournament. He doesn't have an account yet but his name is Ginka and you can find him on the list of the event thread.
So we would like to enter into the contest too. AND that was our first tournament and it was the BEST!! See you at the next one bladers!!

Leone_Astonished

Ah, we already made him an account : LukeGinka. If you want to know the password, send me a private message.
I played at 02/19/12 - Taylor, The President's Beyblade Tournament!!

-- thanks for getting his account set up!
Stupid
The chance to post in this beylotto period has ended. I'm gonna lock the thread until a Committee Member announces the result.