Layer - Chaos

I think we know what is up with Chaos entirely, so let me know if you have any corrections you want to do text-wise, or if I am completely off-track hah.

Quote:Chaos was released as the prize Layer of the BG-01 Random Layer Collection Vol. 01. It can only be obtained either in full sets ordered online for approx. 1400 yen or at Gashapon lottery machines in Japan for 300 yen, among a possibility of five Layers.

'''Weight:''' 8.0 grams

Chaos forms a perfect circle interrupted only at two of its extremities to uncover the face of its mythical warrior and, on the two resulting wings, at four small cavities overall. Its transparent casing is tinted black and the white colored plastic underneath it is focused all on its perimeter.

Although it sounds almost perfect, it does have notches and empty space that opposite Beyblades can latch onto to destabilize it. However, its biggest flaw is the teeth on its underside's center: they are all much shorter than the ring in the middle, which makes the white tab from the Driver paired with it not get grabbed tightly at all. This results in extremely easy teeth skipping and, ultimately, losses by Bursts. It is such a problem that, even though it is great in Stamina when it does escape un-bursted in a battle, it represents such an immense risk that it is generally not recommended for top-tier combos. However, the Stamina combination '''Chaos Heavy Defense''' can be used by daring Bladers as a good alternative.

==Overall==

While Chaos cannot be overlooked due to its remarkable endurance abilities, it poses such a high risk due to the ease with which it can be unassembled from a Driver that it is not fit to be top-tier.
"Disk - Chaos"

Uhh
See, that is what I meant by "text-wise" hah.
Quote:Chaos was released as the prize Layer of the BG-01 Random Layer Collection Vol. 01. It can only be obtained either in full sets ordered online for approx. 1400 yen or at Gashapon lottery machines in Japan for 300 yen, among a possibility of five Layers.

'''Weight:''' 8.0 grams

Chaos forms a nearly perfect circle, with two "wings" separated by two gaps. Each wing has two larger indentations and one smaller one, and the gaps between the wings each have a head-like design representing its legendary warrior. Its transparent casing is tinted black, and it has white-colored plastic underneath, concentrated around the Layer's perimeter.

Although its circular shape is almost ideal, the gaps and notches on this Layer's exterior do cause some recoil and provide leverage for opposing Beyblades. However, its biggest flaw is the teeth on its underside's center: they are all much shorter than the ring in the middle, which greatly reduces the resistance to rotation between the Driver and the Layer. This results in extremely easy teeth skipping and, ultimately, losses by Bursts. It is such a problem that, even though it is great in Stamina when it does escape un-bursted in a battle, it represents such an immense risk that it is generally not recommended for top-tier combos. However, the Stamina combination '''Chaos Heavy Defense''' can be used by daring Bladers as a good alternative.

==Overall==

While Chaos cannot be overlooked due to its remarkable endurance abilities, it poses such a high risk due to the ease with which it can be Burst that it is not fit to be top-tier.

I made some adjustments to wording, but the content looks fine.
That looks perfect, although the way you replaced every explanation of the Layer's teeth+Driver's tab mechanism with "Burst" makes me think that I need to write an article on how Bursts happen very soon hah. The comparative scheme of all Layers' teeth could go in there.

Regardless of that, thank you for your edits.
(Feb. 08, 2016  10:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That looks perfect, although the way you replaced every explanation of the Layer's teeth+Driver's tab mechanism with "Burst" makes me think that I need to write an article on how Bursts happen very soon hah. The comparative scheme of all Layers' teeth could go in there.

Regardless of that, thank you for your edits.

Yeah, I'd much rather just call it "Burst" in each article with a link to a more thorough description, rather than putting a compressed description in each individual article.
This now has an article : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Layer_-_Chaos

But we need pictures for these parts soon too hah. Does anyone want to do it?

Thank you Shirayuki and Cake for your help.
i know it's got published but can you still make changes like adding use in stamina customization?

i have some suggestions what combos can be
We should only put real Use in X Customization when the part or combination is top-tier, so with Chaos being too risky to be part of the top-tier list, it does not really deserve a section like that. I do think we mention a good combination for it, just not in a separate sub-section.