Launch Technique Discussion (Not Anime)

(Jul. 21, 2018  11:19 PM)Jetty Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  10:13 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I don't think Nightmare Shoot is useful. What does it do? You just wave your hand around in a circle and then launch. What does waving your hand around in a circle do? Also I don't think Crux Boost/Southern Cross Shoot does anything too. Just sacrifices consistency for a cool looking launch.

It’s just more used for a powerful launch which it can fail to do. If anything it’s kinda a gimmick but still can be used but to not much success.

why are you guys talking about that useless hand circle thing, when the core thing in nightmare shot is moving your body along with your hand as you shoot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCrDJFh1...e=youtu.be I've made the first video using what we have so far. It was tough recording it, but here it is.
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:48 PM)Jman jman Wrote: What About a hand launch it works well
You mean what Free does in the anime right? Yeah, it's pretty good. But the thread is for launch techniques that are not from the anime.
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:49 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
You mean what Free does in the anime right? Yeah, it's pretty good. But the thread is for launch techniques that are not from the anime.

Yes it is from the  anime but I do it all the time and it works well .

That is sort of illegal but then to get a similar effect, simply soft launch and make it legally timed so you are legally doing the same... This works great if you have a Spriggan Requiem (BTW is now banned but you can use it at home Joyful_3) or a Drain Fafnir due to the rubber which creates friction and absorbs spin from the opponent's Beyblade if it's the opposite location...
(Aug. 02, 2018  5:04 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

That is sort of illegal but then to get a similar effect, simply soft launch and make it legally timed so you are legally doing the same... This works great if you have a Spriggan Requiem (BTW is now banned but you can use it at home Joyful_3) or a Drain Fafnir due to the rubber which creates friction and absorbs spin from the opponent's Beyblade if it's the opposite location...
Okay Thanks.
Yeah didn't mention hand launching because it is against all organised play so no point mentioning it in a competitive context.
It appears as though slamming your launcher down with rubber tips (Works with other materials as well)the bey hops a little bit, this technique could be used to burst stationary combos. I have dubbed it the "leap launch)
(Idk if this warrants having its own name Im sorry if Im cluttering up the thread)
(Aug. 06, 2018  7:36 PM)K1D Wrote: It appears as though slamming your launcher down with rubber tips (Works with other materials as well)the bey hops a little bit, this technique could be used to burst stationary combos. I have dubbed it the "leap launch)
(Idk if this warrants having its own name Im sorry if Im cluttering up the thread)

If anything rubber tips absorb the impact. This would work much better with plastic ones.
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:02 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  7:36 PM)K1D Wrote: It appears as though slamming your launcher down with rubber tips (Works with other materials as well)the bey hops a little bit, this technique could be used to burst stationary combos. I have dubbed it the "leap launch)

If anything rubber tips absorb the impact. This would work much better with plastic ones.

A springy one like the Nothing driver is more efficient at bouncing. It can also bounce towards the centre if you like.
Probably won't work so well in real life without control to withstand the power, but why not try thrusting your launcher forward like Shu did? (Just watch your control
Sliding shoot with more angle on wedge causes weird yet fun movement
(Aug. 07, 2018  3:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Probably won't work so well in real life without control to withstand the power, but why not try thrusting your launcher forward like Shu did? (Just watch your control

I had tried with S2 (in battle with Z2 ) and  S2 bursted Z2 with mere touch ( but S2 self bursted ) , Try with stronger spriggen i.e Legend Spriggen AND Spriggen Reqrieum

Has anybody tried Sliding shot with Quake or Loop ?
(Aug. 11, 2018  1:59 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  3:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Probably won't work so well in real life without control to withstand the power, but why not try thrusting your launcher forward like Shu did? (Just watch your control

I had tried with S2 (in battle with Z2 ) and  S2 bursted Z2 with mere touch ( but S2 self bursted ) , Try with stronger spriggen i.e Legend Spriggen AND Spriggen Reqrieum

Has anybody tried Sliding shot with Quake or Loop ?

I tried with Quake, I jumped in First Hit to the stadium, to out the stadium
Thanks for the launch info friends
Much tthanks for the info on snipe shots
I tried the beginning part of Red Eye’s launch, where he holds his launcher vertically then launches. I used it with Surge Xcalius, and first tried a normal launch to compare. Red Eye’s launch, just like in the anime, gave off more momentum since I saw how Xcalius was moving faster than it was with a normal launch.