[Las Vegas, Nevada, USA] Any bladers around?

I just moved to Las Vegas a few months ago and so far I've found no bladers here. I want to participate in tournaments but the closest ones are in Los Angeles.
um... maybe you can do a tournament yourself?

nah. that's boring.
(Apr. 11, 2017  8:36 PM)gamertron2006 Wrote: um... maybe you can do a tournament yourself?

nah. that's boring.

The point of this thread is so that I can find bladers and hopefully host my own tournament or attend someone else.
(Apr. 12, 2017  12:19 AM)Typical Blader Wrote: I'm in Las Vegas!

You are!! What part?
I think you mean "blader" and not "bladder"... You miiiiight wanna change the title.
But hey, I guess you're a lot luckier than me. Nobody seemed to share my hobby so far in my local area among the people I know.
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:26 PM)Bastillon Wrote: I think you mean "blader" and not "bladder"... You miiiiight wanna change the title.
But hey, I guess you're a lot luckier than me. Nobody seemed to share my hobby so far in my local area among the people I know.

Thanks for correcting that typo. I'm hoping that the people who I meet here are really into beyblade, so we can expand the community.
There is already a quite big topic for Las Vegas though, you should simply post in it: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LAS-VEG...Discussion