Lady Gaga! Where are the Little Monsters in here?

Hey guys, Gaga was on the American Idol Finale last night. She sang The Edge of Glory LIVE, yes LIVE this time. Watch the video. What do you guys think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNFQlfsbujY

EDIT: Aw cool! You actually got to meet Gaga, Sniper?
despite what all of you haters on Gaga say shes a very nice person. ive had the chance to meet her in person on day at the metropolitan museum of art and her clothing is outragously awesome shes nice (her body guards are mean)cause i asked for a autograph they were like yeah when shes done looking and then he was like oh no you cant Pinching_eyes.
her song ALEJANDRO is the only song that i like. i could've like her if only she puts on a complete clothes though. No offence guys.
Smug Hence the name, famemonster8, named after lady gaga's album The Fame Monster,
I LOVE LADY GAGA! I just hope she gets awesomer, because she's losing her "weird" touch.
Does anyone know about when she wore the trash bag? GENIUS! (Original's the word...)
Supaburn The one thing that i would say to Lady GaGa if i could only say one sentence, i'd warn her of wearing flaming stuff.
Why look at the trash bag when you've got the meat dress? Serious

She is getting less, well, gaga nowadays, but the song quality hasn't dropped at all.