[LTD] SR200 Discussion

That would be amazing, thank you.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
What I meant was something that has been top tier like Earth Aquario SR200TB vs Earth Aquario SR200PD.
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Well that's awesome! Thanks GB! Will add that to Other Users testing.
Galaxy Blade, if you haven't already, you should post the SR200TB vs SR200PD results to the TB discussion thread too. Feeling pretty justified about treating TB with caution for the list right now.

Still want to see SR200 against a good range of heights for stamina, though I guess finding the right tip is important.
It would be great if somebody else that has two Earth's or Burn's that would be willing to do the same test Galaxy Blade while I get some more Stamina tests going.
Yeah, totally agree about that. Once I can get another Scythe, I will try this mirror match but with PD.
MF-L Earth Gasher SR200D vs. MF-L Earth Cancer W145WD

SR200: 9 Wins (0 KO, 9 SO)
W145: 1 Wins (0 KO, 1 SO)
0 Draws
SR200 Win Rate: 90%
Round-by-round Results:

MF-L Earth Gasher SR200D vs. MF-L Earth Cancer TH170WD

SR200: 3 Wins (0 KO, 3 SO)
TH170: 7 Wins (0 KO, 7 SO)
2 Draws
SR200 Win Rate: 30%
Round-by-round Results:

MF-L Scythe Gasher SR200D vs. MF-L Duo Cancer 230MB

Scythe: 6 Wins (0 KO, 6 SO)
Duo : 14 Wins (0 KO, 14 SO)
1 Draw
Scythe Win Rate: 30%
Round-by-round Results:
Interesting, but for stamina testing in particular going for 20 rounds is important unless one top wins all ten rounds by a large margin. I appreciate the tests but yeah.
Is it just me or does SR200 seem to do well against LTSC? Looking at Zancrow's test, it really didn't do that well against TTSC. Might just be me. I did get different results, haha.

Thanks for the tests Zancrow.
It should do well against them as its height should keep the MW out of their range.
(Jan. 04, 2014  2:15 PM)" L Wrote: Is it just me or does SR200 seem to do well against LTSC? Looking at Zancrow's test, it really didn't do that well against TTSC. Might just be me. I did get different results, haha.

Thanks for the tests Zancrow.

It's HTSC, LOL! XD

But yah, usually, from my experience, 145-height Stamina isn't actually that great at all. It works, but usually anything on a taller track will beat it, SA165. TH170, SR200, 230, and 160 all win against it consistently from my testing. It's usually just used to avoid losing to opposite-spin combinations. I'm honestly not crazy about SR200, even in Standard format unless I'm using Genbull TB on it (even then it's not my favorite Stamina setup). I expected it to do decently, but not amazing by any stretch.

The results with SR200PD are honestly probably just PD talking. That Bottom is a flippin' monster on any Stamina track. Have yet to see more results though. XD