[LTD] MF Libra GB145MF

Here's something that I found, and it looks pretty promising. It's essentially a tornado staller than utilises a tall track instead of a short track. GB145 is used to first maximise weight, but also due to it's "oval shape" and the metal balls that move towards the edge of the track, allows some degree of smash attack as well. Here are the results, and keep in mind I probably need some more attack type results, but from what little I had, it seems to do okay.

Vs. MF-H Earth Aquario R145CS
Libra: 10 (10 OS)
Earth: 0
Libra win rate 100%, three ties.

Using standard tornado stalling tactics, Earth had no chance.

Vs. Earth Aquario 85WD
Libra: 8 (2OS, 6 KO)
Earth: 2 (OS)
Libra win rate 80%

Using GB145 offensive capabilities, and Libras own, Earth again was often knocked out by Libra.

Earth Aquario 230D
Libra: 10 (4KO, 6OS)
Earth: 0
Libra win rate 100%
Didn't manage to knock it out as with the lower track, but instead weakened it so much, it easily out spun it.

MF Pegasus 85R2F
Libra: 8 (7OS, 1KO)
Pegasus: 2 (KO)

Pegasus often struggled to knock out Libra and quite often was significantly weakened by its own recoil, to the point where it was knock out on one occasion.
I just tested this against Lightning, and Lightning completely destroys it, haha.

Other than that, it looks really good! Tests against Scythe please?
You should test it against MF Cosmic Cancer W105RF, (Metal Fury Cosmic), I'm pretty sure that it can be easy knocked out with it.
(Aug. 31, 2014  12:16 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: You should test it against MF Cosmic Cancer W105RF, (Metal Fury Cosmic), I'm pretty sure that it can be easy knocked out with it.

Why cancer? Kerbecs or Unicorno 2 would better suit cosmic.
(Aug. 31, 2014  12:28 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  12:16 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: You should test it against MF Cosmic Cancer W105RF, (Metal Fury Cosmic), I'm pretty sure that it can be easy knocked out with it.

Why cancer? Kerbecs or Unicorno 2 would better suit cosmic.

Cancer is heavier and have a better weight repartition, it give more power and stability to the beyblade, but yes, Kerbecs could also do the job.
Cosmic 85RF maybe.
But Kerbecs and unicorno 2 are 3 sided, like cosmic and heavy.
This combo looks really interesting, i can't wait to test this, or be using a subsitute tip due to not having mf, so i'll use hf, and the metal face(regular version) using another metal face version instead
Thanks guys, but I don't have a cosmic so if somebody could test that. I'll test it with burn however, if you would like.

EDIT: No scythe either haha.

EDIT2: Sorry for the poorly written OP, I rushed it before i got to bed, I just wanted to get the results down mostly, before I got to bed. I'll rewrite it again ,eventually haha.