[LTD] MF-L Libra D125GCF

Equipment:
Launcher Grip, Extension Grip, Metal Assist, Blue Launcher, BB-10, L/R Launcher (used Plastic launcher as my cap lol....)

Tests:
Libra GCF launched first then RS
Both at 80%
RS slightly worn
MF-M Libra D125GCF vs MF-H Libra 230RS
Libra: Wins 13/20 (All OS's)
Libra: Wins 7/20 (6 OS's, 1 KO)
Libra 65% Win Rate

Libra and Meteo are launched alternatively each round
MF-M Libra D125GCF vs MF-L Meteo L Drago AD145CF
Libra: Wins 12/20 (9 KO's, 3 OS')
MLD: Wins 8/20 (5 KO's, 3 SKO)
1 Draw
Libra 60% Win Rate

Note: MF-H Libra 230RS is scary okay....especially at full launch...
Thank you for the tests! I'll add them to the OP!

Did you light launch Meteo?
I gave Libra and Meteo 50 percent launch.

Is there anything else you want me to test?
(Sep. 06, 2015  3:37 AM)Stars Wrote: I gave Libra and Meteo 50 percent launch.

Is there anything else you want me to test?

Hmm, Libra at about 80% launch should be able to KO Metro pretty easily, if you don't mind could you test against those two with Libra at 80% and Meteo at 50%?

Thanks!
Nice tests, LMAO, this looks promising! But what the heck is anti-meta? Can we please stop using blatantly incorrect and misleading terminology from 2010 and call this for what it is proper: a Balance type?
Yeah, I really don't like using the term Anti-Meta dude. I'd say quite a bit of combos in our present Limited metagame would be considered anti-meta, so it really isn't like this is the only one.
why did you use Meteo Ldrago AD145CF?! is that good in limited. I prefer Meteo on something shorter to get its spin steal the most effective as possible.
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:55 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Nice tests, LMAO, this looks promising! But what the heck is anti-meta? Can we please stop using blatantly incorrect and misleading terminology from 2010 and call this for what it is proper: a Balance type?

Hence the question marks in the thread title lol

I'll remove it though, I mentioned the same thing in the OP Smile

(Sep. 06, 2015  2:12 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Yeah, I really don't like using the term Anti-Meta dude. I'd say quite a bit of combos in our present Limited metagame would be considered anti-meta, so it really isn't like this is the only one.

Angry Face basically already summed it up lol
@[loyd87] I used it as a Balance- type since it has it own attack and spin stealing compatibility but since Libra have some anti-spin stealing compatibility so MLD spin stealing didn't work. I'll just buy a L launcher to redo MLD test.
I'm back after like a year lololol

MF-L Libra D125GCF vs. MF-H Pegasis CH120RF (145 mode)
Libra: 9 wins (1 KO, 8 OS)
Pegasis: 11 wins (All KO)

Against taller attackers it had trouble. Libra's top half is not as recoil prone as the bottom, but Pegasis still took the majority. I don't think other top tier metal wheels should pose much of a problem besides Pegasis. Even Omega couldn't do much from what I saw.

MF-L Libra D125GCF vs. MF-H Pegasis CH120RF (120 mode)
Libra: 14 wins (12 KO, 2 OS)
Pegasis: 6 wins (All KO)

MF-L Libra D125GCF vs. Burn Cancer 230D
Libra: 16 wins (2 KO, 14 OS)
burn: 4 wins (All OS)

VERY surprised at this. It destabilized it so well! Thppppis combination is very versatile just like the Libra CH120 thread I posted oh so long ago. Personally, I still believe CH120 can be used against a wider variety, but that is just my personal preference. I must agree though, 125 is like a perfect height.
Thank you for the tests Tri! Its cool to see you get back into Limited haha, anyways I'll add them to the OP Smile
Yeah dude, I need to claim the mentor status soon!

I'd also like to point out that I don't think MF-H really slows down the custom a substantial amount like you mentioned. It does help the slightest amount with recoil handling so I'd probably use it just for that fact. The solo spin time difference between the two isn't noticeable when in an actual battle because it still does its purpose against all opponents just as well with even better results against attack types.
I might of used this in a tournament if I had a Libra and if it wasn't banned now. Kinda sad.