[LTD] Jade Discussion :: Potentially Unbannable ?

My Jade arrived today, and while I've only played with it for a couple of minutes, oh wow this thing shouldn't be banned. It's got solid power but wow, that recoil. Will play around some more with some different stuff, then I'll bug the advanced forum about it I guess.
EDIT: Posted about it, way too much recoil to be a real threat and its stamina is just pathetic - I outspun MF-H Jade Aquario TH170RF with MF-H Pegasis CH120RF lol.

By the way, I recently did some solo spins on Scythe and UnicornoII and Kerbecs were both very close to cancer, indicating we may be wrong about them messing with stamina. As Jade is going to be hitting from above, I'd personally advise people try Kerbecs on it for the extra weight (though of course, not Hasbro Kerbecs as those are sub-3g by Ingulit's weights). It's not as important to Jade as it is to Killer (oh, right, I haven't made my blogpost about that yet - MF-H Killer Kerbecs TH170RF is surprisingly decent, it needs every last bit of weight it can get and even then, Libra and Scythe are too heavy for it to budge but it does a really nice job against Earth and surprisingly isn't *completely* destroyed by Bakushin LTDC somehow, though given my two Killers are about .5g apart (more than Kerbecs - Aquario, YMMV depending on how heavy your Killer is), but still, not something I'd pass up. Should probably do solo spins with Jade specifically but eh, as much as I like it I'll probably be using my TH170 elsewhere in any given tournament.
I got one Jade, and for some tests the metal ball thingy doesn't works like GB145. Instead it seems rather troublesome for it.
Though I too lazy to do some official tests(and my hand pretty shakes a lot), Jade isn't anywhere better than the other metal wheels as far as I know of, even with pretty defensive tips.
Yes we know the metal ball gimmick of jade doesn't work very well it's in the beywiki article (though tbh moving ball gimmicks generally suck anyway, and would almost always be better fixed in the outward position).

Anyway, I'm rather liking MF-H Jade (Defense Mode) Kerbecs CH120RF - Kerbecs is used for Aggression (and what I said last post about solo spin is probably relevant, though PegasisII might be okay for a decently heavy two-sided CW), though the heights for each different height opponent are a bit counterintuitive - 145 is used for 145 heights (so this may not be that good for those of you with CH120's that don't stay at 145 height), and 120 is used for LTDC and Tall opponents, I haven't tried Flame 230RSF/RB (the reason you shouldn't use S130 on Pegasis) but against MF-H Scythe UnicornoII 230RB at least, this lets you make CW contact instead of MW contact, and as Jade's top is not particularly aggressive, this is a lot more effective. Not sure about heights between 145 and 230 though.
The nicest thing about it for me is that its weight helps a lot against Scythe defense (making it marginally less broken, though it's still incredibly unhealthy for the format) without completely blowing away Earth and Libra.
At the least, it gives Pegasis some competition - Similar ability to KO most heights, but trades off some attack power for better chances against opposing attack types.

EDIT: 120 is best against Earth and Libra 230RB, 145 is necessary for Flame 230RB. There might be somewhere between 145 and 230 it can't hit solidly, perhaps an aggro CW that starts lower and still goes high like Escolpio would help with that, but eh, I like Kerbecs' weight.
EDIT2: Lacerta also works very, very nicely in terms of KOing stuff. It's 2.9g which is some sacrifice but it's also Lacerta which is great because Lacerta is the coolest. Though it will very quickly damage the corner of the square lacerta graffiti section so if you don't want to damage it uh well actually probably don't use this combo at all because CW attack is pretty brutal on your parts. Still, MF-H Jade Lacerta CH120RF is one funky combo.

EDIT 3: Final opinion on Jade after a day with it:

Jade's clearly not gamebreaking, it's heavy - heavier than even Libra, but it's distribution and shape are horrendous for anything but attack, where the shape is okay (bar the top of it, which does nothing of note).
As I said in the thread, I'm a big supporter of unbanning it as in my experience, MF-H Jade Lacerta CH120RF's weight lets it resist AA2 Scythe's flywheel effect or whatever the heck it is that makes that thing so hard to budge, yet isn't enough to let it a) break through Libra or b) Knock Earth around (due to Earth's low recoil) more than things that are already legal - so it helps balance out the format a bit. Don't get me wrong, Scythe is still broken and Jade still doesn't do amazing against it, but it's something, at least.

Its attack v attack abilities are pretty good, however because Same-Spin Attack vs Attack is basically pure luck for the most part (and its stamina is pretty awful so it mightn't even be able to OS certain attack types either), this only really affects lightning - which is probably the most popular Attack wheel right now, so it serves to open up things to other attack types a bit more (DK Wyvang might do better but my DK has cracks appearing so I don't want to test it myself, other DK stuff tends to be low track so they would have the upper hand against Jade). It's not really any good for anti-attack as unlike Libra and Scythe it has excessive recoil and the aforementioned dodgy stamina. It's a good, rather unique part, but it pretty much doesn't even outclass anything due to its peculiarities, let alone break the game - exactly the kinda part that Limited is made for.
It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.