[LTD] Firefuse Discussion

Stamina Testing:

Yeah...pretty awful results from a pure stamina perspective, couldn't even SO a defense combo. At the same time, it did a bunch of KOing against Stamina types, so maybe when I do the attack tests it might have some promise. It also got KO'ed a bunch by Burn and Earth as well though, so that could either just be the WD at work, or be Firefuse's recoil...

Defense Testing:

So defense is definitely not Firefuse's strength either...
"But it's against Gravity and it's uber good so you like totally can't judge it on that!"
I did a quick test against Pegasis because I was thinking the same thing, young nooblet.
MF-H Pegasis R145RF 5-0 MF-H Firefuse Bull GB145RSF
Not so bueno either.

I have not had the time to do Attack tests yet, so maybe it could be decent? It did show some success at KOing Burn and Earth (they were on WD, though...).
Wow, that thing looks a lot worse than I imagined... What an awful shape. Any clue roughly how heavy it is? Looks really, really light.

Yeah, looking at those results it could maybe manage something for attack but looking at the weight it looks to have a severe lack of, I reckon it'll struggle there too.

Thanks for the tests.
Yeah, I'd say FireFuse might have potential in Attack, what about Anti-Attack? Anyone?
Attack would be nice, but doubtful. Tongue_out
(Dec. 14, 2013  5:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Wow, that thing looks a lot worse than I imagined... What an awful shape. Any clue roughly how heavy it is? Looks really, really light.

Yeah, looking at those results it could maybe manage something for attack but looking at the weight it looks to have a severe lack of, I reckon it'll struggle there too.

Thanks for the tests.

Sadly, I have no scale for measurements. Sowwy.
But from just holding it (and by the shape as you said) it definitely feels light. No prob for the tests, now I just can't wait for my Duo to get here in a few hours! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

(Dec. 14, 2013  5:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Yeah, I'd say FireFuse might have potential in Attack, what about Anti-Attack? Anyone?

I'd say its lack of weight paired with it's recoil makes it the exact opposite of what we would want for Anti-Attack lol.

Keep in mind how many times it was KO'ed by Earth and Burn guys.
Yeah uh guys you know anti-attack is heavily based on being able to stay in a stadium right?

EDIT: Oh hey Zancrow. Oh sweet, incoming Duo data, finally! Grin
Wow, I expected it to do better, I mean a defence combo beat it in a stamina combo XD

EDIT: I wish I could test duo for y'all but I lack a bb10 and LR beylauncher Crying
Firefuse: It may have a chance in Attack. Anti-Attack, Never-ever-ever, it's looks really light. Anti-Attack uses heavy wheels like: Basalt, Diablo, ect. But the only thing I like about it is..... I might be getting my Attack list a new update.

Thanks for the tests dude.

Duo data, Duo data, Duo data, Duo data. Can't wait...
Firefuse is likely to not have much of an impact, if any at all. Keep in mind that Firefuse is supposed to be Death, and if I recall, Death was never particularly favorable as an Attack, Defense, or Stamina type.

I honestly was not expecting a whole lot out of Firefuse, glad to know that I never purchased one.
Actually, Firefuse is Metal Fury's Fusion, not Death.

Death exceeded in Defense and was OK for Stamina for a while haha.
^^Pretty much what Ginga said.^^
Firefuse Darkhelm is Hasbro's Fusion Hades. They pretty much just took away the rubber from the 4D wheel, didn't add anything, and said "That's good enough, right?".

Though, since you were saying that Death never amounted to anything in Defense or Stamina, I'm guessing you just confused the wheels.
^ My apologies, I was thinking Fusion, not Death lolz.